Get Ready for "Gamerlicious" Nvidia Control Panel

You are incredibly naive if you think they couldn't already do that level of data collection without consumer-facing features. Also, you're already on the internet mate. Might as well just assume every single thing you're doing on your computer is already being track every second you have an active internet connection.
sure it doesn't hurt to have back up back-doors huh? i should download a couple viruses while i'm at it, just to be safe.

Does this app have a normal mode? I.e. not dark mode? I hate the whole dark mode mania.

Edit: I checked it doesn't have non-dungeon mode. But that's not the only thing that it lacks. How is this supposed to replace the control panel when it is missing about 75% of the graphics settings? G-SYNC settings, monitor settings, video playback settings, color settings it barely has any functions. nvidia is delusional if they think this is a suitable replacement.
It's a preview. Read Nvidia's notes. The rest of the functionality is coming ;).

It's a preview. Read Nvidia's notes. The rest of the functionality is coming ;).
Then it's a misnomer, I assumed a Beta would be feature ready.

Unfortunately that's not the only problem however. When I fired up Cyberpunk 2077 with the app installed it ran like absolute crap, 1 fps, even the loading screens had massive framedrops, and took two times more than normal. And it was not my system acting up as uninstalling the app immediately fixed it, didn't even need to reboot.

Odd, I updated to the latest drivers, told it not to install GFE because it had already updated to the latest version earlier when I ran it. So it installed the newest drivers and uninstalled GFE in the process. So, tried the new beta app and its not bad. A lot quicker to use and its nice not having to sign in to GFE to use shadowplay, ansel etc.. You can still use the old control panel as well.

It's not that good. I'm trying it now on my 3070ti laptop and it's meh seems kinda empty but maybe that's a good thing

Back