Get limited RAGE t-shirts while you can

Mchart

Supreme [H]ardness
Randomly was on id's website just now and discovered this -

This Weekend Only
RAGE T-SHIRTS ON SALE

For a very limited time we are offering three RAGE t-shirt designs for sale, including the RAGE Authority, RAGE Mutant Bash and RAGE DynaJolt Racing tees. Due to the highly limited quantity of shirts available, sales will be on a first come, first serve basis. Now is your chance to obtain one of these rare and highly sought after shirts. Less than 20 available of each design on the id Store in Medium, Large and X-Large.

Got my order confirmation in the email for my authority shirt. Not 100% sure if they'll just cancel my order later though because they may allready be out of everything. I know other RAGE fans will appreciate this.

those t-shirts are meh, you would never know they had anything to do with rage.

Even if the shirts had the RAGE self-titled logo on them it wouldn't matter. If someone doesn't know what RAGE is they don't know. I don't typically buy shirts based on what I think other people think is cool. I buy shirts based on what *I* think is cool.

Even if the shirts had the RAGE self-titled logo on them it wouldn't matter. If someone doesn't know what RAGE is they don't know. I don't typically buy shirts based on what I think other people think is cool. I buy shirts based on what *I* think is cool.

exactly.. plus its funny seeing people with their "WTF?!?!" face when they see a shirt they cant figure out..

I think I will add these to my collection...they'll hang right next to my three-wolf-moon shirt in the closet

If you buy the shirt and the game ends up sucking, you're left with a shirt for a shit game.

Back