GeForce adapters with DP 1.2

Geolith

Limp Gawd
I need a list of NVIDIA GeForce video cards with DisplayPort 1.2

Something tells me the list is going to be very short. :D

EDIT: re-worded the title and post for better understanding.

Last edited:
Obviously, I haven't explained the topic clear enough. I don't need adapters for ports or something like that. I need graphics adapters (video cards) with DisplayPort 1.2 to connect it to my monitor.

Obviously, I haven't explained the topic clear enough. I don't need adapters for ports or something like that. I need graphics adapters (video cards) with DisplayPort 1.2 to connect it to my monitor.

I'm sorry. misread that.:eek:

The only nvidia GPU that can accept a native DP connector would be the GTX 680.

Any other would require some sort of adapter.:D

I don't know about DP 1.2 but my EVGA GTX 570 HD has DP...

No, my mistake, I should have written "video card" instead of confusing "graphics adapter".

They mad?? So much for the list then. Ah well, all for the best: one more reason to buy GTX 680 (I need DP desperately). Time to cough up some bucks. :D

Thanks! :)

You can go to Newegg and set the additional search parameters to include only cards that have DP or Mini DP.

Apparently, the presence of DP depends on manufacturer, because I just found a Galaxy GTX 460 with DP. I myself have ASUS GTX 460, which has no DP.

I found ASUS GTX 570 with DP. Yay!

Yeah, it seems to be mainly a non-reference card manufacturer addition.

I only now noticed there's a dedicated sub-category for NVIDIA cards. I'd like to ask the moderator(s) to move the topic there. Sorry for overlooking.

Back