Gateway Notebook Owners

Gold

Limp Gawd
gateway laptops don't seem to be talked about much around here, anybody own a gateway laptop..or am I alone?

heya. dont worry, i have had my Gateway 400SD4 for about half a year. great laptop, great performance. only problem i had with it, was the keyboard after a month or so. the left side quit working every once and a while, you had to mash the hell outta it for it to start working for a bit, but they sent me a keyboard free. got it two days later, then my keyboard started working fine.
still have the new on in a box under my desk. but over all, great laptop, fast for the buck, and very rugged. i have the I "accidently" dropped it down a cliff insurance on it, so i tried to see how rugged it it, sliggin it around and acutally dropped it from 5 feet three times, and works like it was band new, still have no problems with it, but i am babying it after the first two months. i have all my info on here now so i dont wanna have to send it in :-p

My up commin mod will be to take the case appart, and do a painting mod. Not sure what color to do, thinking cyborg green or cherry clear red. thanks.

im also glad there is a gateway owner out there :-p

Back