Gaming PC with Multiple Extras (Everything You Could Need or Want)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skept1k

n00b
$_12.JPG

Hey there! I have my personal unit available for sale. I have 100% positive feedback out of 26+ transactions, have always been a fast payer, etc. I handle my ebay duties well.

I am looking to make a bit of cash so I can begin work on a new PC here in a few months from now, so I am selling my current machine with just about everything I own for it.

Yes, it is a questionable auction to some of you, I can understand. Please know that I am a sincere and trustworthy seller and will do anything I can to help you.

Questions are welcome!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191089752502

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I commend you for a clean setup, but I think it is overpriced. 20" monitors are very cheap to come by now, those games are worth nearly nothing, the hardware is 'old', the 7970 is questionable but ofc since mining increased AMD cards then I guess. I think your target price you should be looking at would be $1300-1500. GLWS

I commend you for a clean setup, but I think it is overpriced. 20" monitors are very cheap to come by now, those games are worth nearly nothing, the hardware is 'old', the 7970 is questionable but ofc since mining increased AMD cards then I guess. I think your target price you should be looking at would be $1300-1500. GLWS

"Old"? You and I have very different definitions of that term then. All the parts inside are only 9 months old except for two of the smaller hard drives. I purchased everything in the tower brand new. The 7970 has been a hard-hitting card in every respect and I've never been happier with a GPU like I have this one, it has unquestionably played every high-end game I own at over 60+ fps at 1080P, including crysis 3, far cry 3, etc. Never used it for mining either. Nothing questionable about it to me. Also, keep in mind I'm offering free shipping and best offer. The tower alone is worth over $1,700, still covered by warranty, not including everything extra I'm throwing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back