gaming mouse "pad"

TheRapture

Supreme [H]ardness
I have worn out two RatPadz...grooves in them, literally, from the mouse feet.....great mouse pads though and they are now doing extra duty as work units by rotating them 180 degrees.....

I FINALLY got an IceMat (made out of glass) and it comes with some slick stuff to cut out and apply to your mouse feet. Simply AWESOME and very slick, almost no friction on the mouse, and aiming for the head is so much easier since minute adjustments react perfectly...

I agree, I totally love my IceMat 2. So freaking smooth

My only gripe is that the damn dust or anything that gets on it, causes my mouse with teflon to *grind* into the glass and its painful to feel it

I still have my "orignal" Rat Padz, wore out two of the second generation ones - "loved" them to death you might say. But I must say, the IceMat I have (won it in a UT2K4 CTF tourney) has been working great for about a year now. I was really skeptical about them until I started to use it. Not a sign of wear at all. I've even dropped it a few times and it's still in one piece. It's usually a conversation piece at LANs since not many people have them.

Peace,
Tim

yar. icemat 2 is very nice. can't find a better pad out there.

i'm looking for a new mousepad, i'm gunna get an MX518 when it comes out, would you reccomend an ice pad or something else?

i like using a gel wrist rest w/mine..its not attached, i just shove the edge under the one i have and it stays there unless i slam the mouse or something

Hate_Bot said:
My wooden desktop is more then enough pad for my mouse..

very true. and a can of soup is more than enough to satisfy someones hunger. but that doesn't mean that tender juicy steaks and pepperoni pizzas don't exist.

Hate_Bot said:
My wooden desktop is more then enough pad for my mouse..

You don't get out much do you ;) :D

J/K man, you won't believe you used a WOODEN top so long if you tried something like the icemat...

get the Steelpad S&S.

Think of it as a funcpad on steroids. It's the best mousepad out there.

Back