Games with great stories.

CastletonSnob

Weaksauce
Video game stories have come a long way since the "Defeat the villain and save the princess" days.

What games would you say have great stories?

What remains of edith finch sticks with me as one of the best walking sim style games, awesome little micro-stories intertwined into a larger narrative

The Longest Journey (single player point and click adventure)

The Secret World (original mmo, not sw legends)

Very few, if any. There are aspects of certain stories I like but games aren't a great medium for storytelling. Most modern games don't amount to much more than amalgamations of stupid tropes, many of them being centered around progressivism. Fact of the matter is that they are too stupid, or they think the audience is stupid. Either way, I prefer simple "defeat the bad guy and save the princess" stories if this is the trajectory of storytelling in modern gaming.

As for games with stories I do like - I think the first 4 MGS and RE games had fun stories. They're stupid, but they basque in it. I also played through Link's Awakening recently and appreciated the simplicity of that game's story. Cruelty Squad has fun MDE-inspired writing and setting. Morrowind's plot and game world is my favorite as far as fantasy RPGs go.

Otherwise, I just skip cutscenes 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Starfield

Octopath traveler 2

Dark Age of Camelot Quests

EverQuest 2 Quests

Dark Souls

Deathloop

Bioshock

Kane and Lynch Dog Days

Control

Last edited:
Just off the top of my head...
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Assassin's Creed II
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Conarium
  • Dead Space (series)
  • Doom Eternal
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • The Elder Scrolls (series)
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Layers of Fear
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
  • Resident Evil VII
  • Silent Hill
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I was just thinking about this and, unfortuately, about how the writer's strike will affect the video game industry.

I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum.

If video games want to be taken seriously as a medium, there needs to be more games like Arkham Asylum and NieR: Automata, and fewer games that are glorified interactive movies.

While there are obviously dozens/hundrends of games that could be listed. I'm going with a recent game I played. Dave the Diver, while Im on the fence of whether it would be considered having a great story. The game play and what was going to happen or be said next kept me glued to this game until I finished it and me actually finishing a game is like the old saying, "it's like trying to find a "needle in a haystack".

Starfield
I don't know that I would agree with this one. The main quest line so far hasn't been all that impressive. I won't spoil anything here but its probably the work written of the quests I've seen in the game so far. There is good writing and good story in the game, but the jury is still out on that for me.

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3* (Obviously, this one gets a HUGE*. It's a pretty good story until the last 20 minutes or so of them game and it turns into a shit show. That being said, mods can actually fix this issue.)
Mass Effect Andromeda (Has some caveats and isn't as good as the trilogy, but I thought it was a decent setup for future games and it had some good plot threads.)
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City (I'm not including Arkham Knight, though the gameplay is superior.)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3
Cyberpunk 2077
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
FEAR
Dead Space
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo 4 (I always get flak for saying it, but I liked this one.)
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Ghost Recon: Wildlands

As for the people who brought up Half-Life, I'm really not sure how anyone could say it had a good story. The first one is generally simple enough and despite excellent execution, the story isn't good. The second game is confusing as fuck. I've played those games a lot and I have no idea what the hell is going on in them. Again, the game is executed well but the story isn't. Similarly, I didn't mention Destiny or Destiny 2. While the story is good it has the most awful presentation for that story. It doesn't really present much of its vast lore to the player at all.

Let's look at this another way. A movie or game can have a good story and execute that story poorly. For a movie, that's not going to work in most cases and usually the ball gets dropped somewhere in editing, or somewhere else along the way. Where as a story in a movie can either be really mundane or even stupid but if the movie is presented well enough it can work anyway. Top Gun and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home are great examples of that. The latter's story is ridiculous to the point of being farcical but you don't notice it while watching the movie. It's enjoyable anyway due to its execution. Top Gun's story is as simple as the recipe for blue box Mac & Cheese but it does what it needs to do.

For games, the gameplay could be fantastic but the story could be non-existent in the game itself. Destiny and Destiny 2 are great examples of that. The story isn't really presented at all in the game itself. You have to refer to other media or read weapon lore data in the game to learn about the universe. However, if you are wanting to play a game with an emphasis on story the game can even have terrible gameplay, but if story is what you want to connect with then the game has to present its story to the player well. Half-Life 2 and Destiny 1 & 2 do not do that. Games are also an interesting beast in that an open world game could have many stories. Some will be good and some won't necessarily.

Lord of the Rings Online's "epic" (main) storyline is very good, at least the part until Moria.

There are not a whole lot of truly good stories I can think of. Even many of the game stories I enjoyed were kind of basic and a little under developed when I pause and think about them. Some of the better ones will have near plot holes or things that work but don't make too much sense, but you can largely gloss over them.

There are also different kinds of video game narratives and they don't always follow set paths/scripts unlike movies or books which can make it harder to define. A lot of games do a decent job with cinematic mood setting which builds off of gameplay. Example, you are more likely to feel a character's struggle if you personally have to fight off a hard enemy. The player will gain a sense of a struggle or accomplishment after overcoming some obstacle, in a way a non-interactive medium cannot do. Yet if you pause and think about the actual story telling aspects and just watch the cutscenes themselves you'll often find the story content and character development is nothing special. Remove the challenge of the gameplay (even if an easy game) and a number of game stories are kind of basic.

My list, probably not complete, and for various reasons:

Mass Effect 1 - Excellent universe building, strong dialogue, thrilling story, thought provoking issues and sub plots.

Mass Effect 2 - Excellent universe building, strong dialogue, builds upon the previous entry but a lot more bare.

Mass Effect 3 - Excellent universe building, strong dialogue, thought provoking issues and sub plots with really strong emotional impact. Many games give you choices, seldom do they give you reasons to care.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Excellent character interaction, realistic and multi dimensional characters, great protagonist, great delivery, and an interesting plot.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Excellent character interaction, realistic characters, great protagonist, great delivery, and an interesting plot that they never finished.

Horizon Zero Dawn - Great world building, nice gradual delivery of explaining how and why the protagonist is in their current situation.

Judgment - Interesting story that takes some twists, surprisingly well grounded and thought out although comes very close to having a plot hole.

Ace Combat 4 - An older game on the list, although given the time (2001) it showed an interesting and more mature take on war. Told through the perspective of a non-combatant, we learn a bit about our antagonist through their perspective. To date this still feels more realistic than most game stories because the player never interacts or knows the primary "antagonist". To date I have yet to feel the same way in any game story, which typically has an antagonist that personally knows the player and talks to them which rarely happens in the real world.

Fallout New Vegas - Good freedom of choice, lots of dialogue options. You can choose your path in a meaningful way.

Fallout 3 - Good freedom of choice, lots of dialogue options. You can choose your path in a meaningful way.

Fallout 4 - Moderate freedom of choice. You can moderately choose your path. Still better than most games that give you an option.

The Witcher 3 - Excellent lore building and dialogue. Story itself dragged on and wasn't that great, but I cannot ignore the dialogue quality and world building.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Good world building, interesting plot, decent character building and progression, although clearly broken up into multiple games so I don't know how this ends up.

Bioshock Infinite - Clever story writing, clever hiding things in plain sight, and IMO an interesting although extreme take on modern American politics that are somewhat being mirrored now.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Great dialogue, did a good job of putting the player into the shoes of someone who follows someone who promises them a dream and the gradual realization that it is all false.

A Plague Tale Requiem - Simply an emotional journey with superb mood setting.

Nier Automata - An interesting perspective on purpose, drive, ambition and hope. And what happens when one looses those. Gradually layers on aspects of the story and builds into something more by the end.

Detroit: Become Human - One of the few interactive story games that has proper choices with differing outcomes, that also packs an emotional and thoughtful punch unlike games like Fallout.

I could put a few more, was thinking of Cyberpunk 2077 but I may wait until I play the DLC to comment on that.

Reactions: DPI
like this
Lord of the Rings Online's "epic" (main) storyline is very good, at least the part until Moria.
The second half of Vol 1 is still the best story in the game. Vol 2 flat out sucked. Vol 3 starts off great and is my second favorite "story" in the game from the epic quest line. The ending part of the Black Book (replacement for the Epic line) is great and the Legacy of Durin quest line is quite good.
General gameplay is, but I don't think the story is as good. A lot of that comes down to the rushed ending and unfinished plot threads.
I disagree to an extent. That the storyline(s) were messed up and left unfinished due to rushing the game, I found the story overall more compelling and interesting than KOTOR 1. Except for a few moments here and there, KOTOR 1's story was interesting but bland. Characters such as Jolee Bindo were the saving grace.

I do have to echo a number of others with KOTOR 1 and 2, Mass Effect 1-3 (with the caveat of the shit ending of 3) Dragon Age: Origins and Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Jade Empire is another with a good story. The combat and controls aren't the best but the story, scenery and music were good.

Most Playstation Exclusives (some of my fav games and some ported to PC and/or Xbox now) have some top notch stories and production values:
  • Any Naughty Dog game; Uncharted Series, The Last of Us games (despite Part II being pretty devicive)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn & Forbidden West.
  • The Order 1886
  • God of War series
  • Spiderman series
  • Ghosts of Tsushima
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Shadow of the Colossus (story is kinda passive and mostly interpretive, but interesting still)
  • The Last Guardian
  • Ratchet and Clank series
  • Until Dawn
  • Persona 5 (I've heard a lot about, haven't played)
  • Yakuza series
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake (the only FF I've played and not beat yet actually)
  • Returnal

And other non-PS games:
  • Metal Gear Solid series
  • Mass Effect series
  • Half-Life series
  • Wolfenstien games starting with New Order and excluding Youngblood
  • Dead Space 1&2 (couldn't get into 3)
  • Enslaved: Odysee to the West (total sleeper hit comparable to the Uncharted games)
  • Fallout 3 and New Vegas
  • Resident Evil 7 and maybe 8 (the rest of the REs have OK stories too, but 7 stands out IMO)
  • Red Dead Redemption series

Mass Effect trilogy (my all-time favorite)
Half Life
Deus Ex
Oblivion
The Longest Journey/Dreamfall
Fallout 1-3

It's hard to distinguish between games that have a great story from ones that have great storytelling. There are plenty of games that have a plain old Hero's Journey story, and yet feel great because the characters are so well developed that you can empathize with them, and the world is so skillfully created that it is totally believable. On the other hand you can have games with remarkable stories that fall flat because it's presented poorly (a lot of film and book adaptations are like this).

There are also games where the main story is bad, but the side-stories are good (like everything from Bethesda).

So, without trying to tease those things apart, here's a list of games that I have enjoyed for story-related reasons (excluding ones that have already been mentioned):

• American McGee's Alice
  • Arx Fatalis
  • Backbone (for some reason now renamed to Tails Noir)
  • Baldur's Gate (1 and 2)
  • Consortium
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • E.Y.E - Divine Cybermancy
  • Far Cry 2
  • Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous
  • Pathologic
  • Prey (2017)
  • Prototype
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R
  • Shadow Warrior
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Tormentum - Dark Sorrow
  • Vampire - The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Lots of good games already mentioned.

My list
Amnesia the Dark Descent + Amnesia Rebirth
Cyberpunk 2077
(These are probably my favorites of all time)

Prey (2006)
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout 1,2,3,NV,4
Half-life series
Star Wars: Dark Forces + Jedi Knight series
Star Wars Fallen Order + Survivor
Witcher series
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers

Honorable mentions:
Bioshock series
System Shock (2023 remake) + System Shock 2
Max Payne (1)
Painkiller series
Crysis
Death Stranding Director's cut
Doom Eternal (story, not the gameplay)
Wolfenstein: Old Blood + New Order
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Probably some I've forgotten. And some I haven't yet gotten around to playing.

It's hard to distinguish between games that have a great story from ones that have great storytelling.

Exactly. Storytelling is also harder as games are interactive.

Far Cry 2

I too think the overall story was interesting, just bare. But I always thought it could have been so much more. What was there was actually good. The problem is lots of the story was told through audio logs that were hard to find. A good example of a decent story with not so great storytelling.

I will also say Just Cause 3 is another extreme example of this. While the main story isn't very serious the audio tapes for the antagonist Di Ravello are actually quite interesting. It essentially details his rise from a low ranking military officer to a dictator. How he worked to gain a loyal following of soldiers early on, and how he intentionally took on a right hand man to use as a fall guy should the opportunity arise. It is actually one of the more realistic and detailed back stories for an antagonist in games although it was told through audio logs which had to be found in the open world and would be found out of order. Kind of an odd choice considering the content of them.

The Secret of Monkey Island
Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters

I'm trying to remember what was the first game I played for the story instead of just the sake of it.

I think it was Full Throttle, now was it really a great story? I'm not sure, but it certainly was eye opening.

But to list the games where I was actually invested in the story:

Red Alert (1996)
I think especially the soviet campaign was great, I was so disappointed when they went the goofy comedy route with Red Alert 2.

Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996)
Interactive movies were big in the mid 90s, and this one is probably my favorite, because it is also a decent space sim at the same time.

Wing Commander V: The Prophecy (1997)
This might be even better than WC IV, as it has a bit less FMV, and this time you play as a rookie, so you can better own the story.

System Shock 2 (1999)
Shodan is one of the best villains ever, but the many is just as good, if not better. This is the first immersive sim I played, and I was indeed fully immersed.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force (2000)
It is like your very own two hour Voyager Episode, the story rivals the best episodes of the actual show.

Deus Ex (2000)
Nothing short of prophetic this game turned out to be with its plot. Imagine that all the popular conspiracy theories from the 90s are true, and secret societies are real.

Max Payne (2001)
Known only for bullet time, but also a great film noir story

Mafia The City of Lost Heaven (2002)
A simple but fulfilling story, forget the remake it ruined it by rewriting it for no good reason. But I guess if you never played the original then the remake can also seem decent.

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003)
The first one was already great, but somehow this improved on it. The last great game remedy has made.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005)
The franchise peaked here, this is overall the best game in the series both story and gameplay wise.

Lost: Via Domus (2008)
Are you dissatisfied with how the series ended? Then try this game, as it was made after season 3, and goes in a completely different (IMO better) direction than the series.

Mass Effect (2008)
A horde of rose tinted glass wearers will attack me for this, but the story was the only thing keeping this game together as the gameplay was rough at the best of times.
The beginning was so boring that it took me three attempts before I could get past it, but it paid off later.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2009)
I really loved the story of starkiller, too bad the second game such an utter trash that it managed to negate even the story.

Heavy Rain (2010)
Very open ended twisty story I loved it, but hated the QTEs.

Mass Effect 2 (2010)
Finally the gameplay is just as good as the story, my favorite part of the series story wise exactly because it doesn't focuses on a clearly defined main story, but more of a character builder.

L. A. Noire (2011)
At first glance it might look like a GTA clone set in the 40s, but it hides so much more.

Mass Effect 3 (2012)
I wasn't sure whether to include it because I originally hated how the story ends, but the Citadel DLC and the indoctrination theory saves its butt.

The Last of Us (2013)
I don't think I need an introduction or reasoning for this one

Beyond: Two Souls (2013)
My experience with this game might be biased because I played it at the lowest point of my life when I literally thought I was going to die. But I consider this is my favorite story, that unfortunately I can no longer think about without distaste due to events that shall not be named here.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)
The best damn cod story, and you can't change my mind

Mass Effect Andromeda (2017)
The whole explorer aspect is appealing me, but this game would already get a mention on the merit of having an actual epilogue where you can interact with characters and reflect on events, instead of it just ending on a dead stop.

Detroit: Become Human (2018)
Not nearly as good as Beyond, but it still towers above your average videogame story.

Terminator Resistance (2019)
The is more of an honorable mention, I don't think this is actually one of the best stories ever, but for an AA game, it is much better than it has any right to be, there is actual characterization that many AAA devs could learn from.

The Last of Us Part 2 (2020)
Yes, I actually loved this, ironically the pre-emptive backlash and deliberate spoilers probably made me like it more and prepared me for what to expect so there was no shock by the time I actually played it.

Cyberpunk 2077 (2020)
I love to hate this story, it is perfectly crafted and well written, but I hate the direction it takes, and I think this is an example where a too elaborate story can be detrimental to the game. I'd have loved to do multiple more playthrougs of the game, but knowing the story just erased my appetite for it. I'm not even excited about the DLC unless it addresses the ending and adds a better outcome.

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember what was the first game I played for the story instead of just the sake of it.

I think it was Full Throttle, now was it really a great story? I'm not sure, but it certainly was eye opening.

But to list the games where I was actually invested in the story:

Red Alert (1996)
I think especially the soviet campaign was great, I was so disappointed when they went the goofy comedy route with Red Alert 2.

Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996)
Interactive movies were big in the mid 90s, and this one is probably my favorite, because it is also a decent space sim at the same time.

Wing Commander V: The Prophecy (1997)
This might be even better than WC IV, as it has a bit less FMV, and this time you play as a rookie, so you can better own the story.

System Shock 2 (1999)
Shodan is one of the best villains ever, but the many is just as good, if not better. This is the first immersive sim I played, and I was indeed fully immersed.

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force (2000)
It is like your very own two hour Voyager Episode, the story rivals the best episodes of the actual show.

Deus Ex (2000)
Nothing short of prophetic this game turned out to be with its plot. Imagine that all the popular conspiracy theories from the 90s are true, and secret societies are real.

Max Payne (2001)
Known only for bullet time, but also a great film noir story

Mafia The City of Lost Heaven (2002)
A simple but fulfilling story, forget the remake it ruined it by rewriting it for no good reason. But I guess if you never played the original then the remake can also seem decent.

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003)
The first one was already great, but somehow this improved on it. The last great game remedy has made.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005)
The franchise peaked here, this is overall the best game in the series both story and gameplay wise.

Lost: Via Domus (2008)
Are you dissatisfied with how the series ended? Then try this game, as it was made after season 3, and goes in a completely different (IMO better) direction than the series.

Mass Effect (2008)
A horde of rose tinted glass wearers will attack me for this, but the story was the only thing keeping this game together as the gameplay was rough at the best of times.
The beginning was so boring that it took me three attempts before I could get past it, but it paid off later.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2009)
I really loved the story of starkiller, too bad the second game such an utter trash that it managed to negate even the story.

Heavy Rain (2010)
Very open ended twisty story I loved it, but hated the QTEs.

Mass Effect 2 (2010)
Finally the gameplay is just as good as the story, my favorite part of the series story wise exactly because it doesn't focuses on a clearly defined main story, but more of a character builder.

L. A. Noire (2011)
At first glance it might look like a GTA clone set in the 40s, but it hides so much more.

Mass Effect 3 (2012)
I wasn't sure whether to include it because I originally hated how the story ends, but the Citadel DLC and the indoctrination theory saves its butt.

The Last of Us (2013)
I don't think I need an introduction or reasoning for this one

Beyond: Two Souls (2013)
My experience with this game might be biased because I played it at the lowest point of my life when I literally thought I was going to die. But I consider this is my favorite story, that unfortunately I can no longer think about without distaste due to events that shall not be named here.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016)
The best damn cod story, and you can't change my mind

Mass Effect Andromeda (2017)
The whole explorer aspect is appealing me, but this game would already get a mention on the merit of having an actual epilogue where you can interact with characters and reflect on events, instead of it just ending on a dead stop.

Detroit: Become Human (2018)
Not nearly as good as Beyond, but it still towers above your average videogame story.

Terminator Resistance (2019)
The is more of an honorable mention, I don't think this is actually one of the best stories ever, but for an AA game, it is much better than it has any right to be, there is actual characterization that many AAA devs could learn from.

The Last of Us Part 2 (2020)
Yes, I actually loved this, ironically the pre-emptive backlash and deliberate spoilers probably made me like it more and prepared me for what to expect so there was no shock by the time I actually played it.

Cyberpunk 2077 (2020)
I love to hate this story, it is perfectly crafted and well written, but I hate the direction it takes, and I think this is an example where a too elaborate story can be detrimental to the game. I'd have loved to do multiple more playthrougs of the game, but knowing the story just erased my appetite for it. I'm not even excited about the DLC unless it addresses the ending and adds a better outcome.
You beat me to max Payne and mafia.

Yeah, Max Payne 2 was awesome. I should have mentioned it as well. The funhouse level was pretty much perfect.

All the games I would list have been listed. Other than DoS2.

The only game for me that was worth playing more than once at 100+ hours a play through in the last 10 years or so. I’m hoping BG3 lives up to that as well, and certainly all the reviews make me feel it is.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Hades. There's a ton of voiced-acted dialog and a bunch of NPC character arcs to get invested into while the gameplay loop perfectly integrates the story within it.

Some honorable mentions that I haven't seen yet:

Dread Delusion - Has you wondering why the world is the way it is and slowly drops new info by way of NPC dialog and item descriptions.
Hollow Knight - FromSoft style story telling which means there's a ton of story and lore to go with it but you're probably going to need to watch analysis videos to make sense of it all.
Yakuza - I haven't played all of them but the ones I have all have a simple main story that brings in a ton of characters with differing motivations. Also often hilarious.
Returnal - Kind of a standard Sci-Fi story but integrates the story into the gameplay.
The Swapper - Another standard Sci-Fi story that integrates it into the gameplay while adding a bit of 'Am I a monster if I'm creating and destroying clones of myself on a whim'.
AC: Odyssey - While I wouldn't say the story is amazing by any means; your rise from a nobody to a demigod was entertaining. I really liked that near end game where you're an unstoppable killing machine there will be a village of NPCs that follow and worship you for the demi-god you appear to be.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Hades. There's a ton of voiced-acted dialog and a bunch of NPC character arcs to get invested into while the gameplay loop perfectly integrates the story within it.

Some honorable mentions that I haven't seen yet:

Dread Delusion - Has you wondering why the world is the way it is and slowly drops new info by way of NPC dialog and item descriptions.
Hollow Knight - FromSoft style story telling which means there's a ton of story and lore to go with it but you're probably going to need to watch analysis videos to make sense of it all.
Yakuza - I haven't played all of them but the ones I have all have a simple main story that brings in a ton of characters with differing motivations. Also often hilarious.
Returnal - Kind of a standard Sci-Fi story but integrates the story into the gameplay.
The Swapper - Another standard Sci-Fi story that integrates it into the gameplay while adding a bit of 'Am I a monster if I'm creating and destroying clones of myself on a whim'.
AC: Odyssey - While I wouldn't say the story is amazing by any means; your rise from a nobody to a demigod was entertaining. I really liked that near end game where you're an unstoppable killing machine there will be a village of NPCs that follow and worship you for the demi-god you appear to be.
Can it really be a great story if you have to watch YT videos to understand it?

Do you like Greek mythology? If so, Immortals Fenyx Rising is/was really fun. Obviously not canon, but fun and loosely related with good gameplay.

Back