I mainly need some nice rts/fps and anyways

i play games like
css
dod
oblivion
bfme
sweaw

problem is ib eat most of the games i have besides css/dod/oblivion

so i was wondering if you guys could suggest some games and tell me why you suggest them. thanks :)

i'd prefer not an RPG since i'm still working on oblivion but i've played both and i couldn't gt through KOTOR2 so much like KOTOR1 just lost interest when i reached correlia

FEAR
Call of Duty 1/2
UT2K4
Rise of Nations
Halo
Dawn of War
Morrowind

FarCry is pretty good if you haven't played it yet. You should be able to pick it up pretty cheap at this point.

i've played all that Valex as wella s quake 4 :-X maybe i should just stick with CSS and DOD :-p since it seems i've playhd all the new stuff.

In the past 2 months I have spent a ton of time racing on Trackmania Nations. It's a free game, so recommending it is easy.

Hope you have a good controller for this game. I'm pretty competitive using my modded Xbox controller with the XBCD drivers.

gosh i i need games :-p ... i'm actualy considering going to buy a ps3 or revolution becuase thei backwards compatible so i'd have tons of games :-P but i'm not rich ahah. i guess i got too many games and now i'm poor :-p

i mean when they come out btw.. :-p i'm just waiting for emulators but they're going to take forever XZ_X (emulators for ps2/rev etc.)

It won't be out on PC til May I think. Applogies. Took the chance that you might have a 360. :(

naw i guess i'll just wait and hope that emulation gets a big breakthrough this month :-p
mabe read a few books haha :-P get some smarts instead of some kill refleces. lol

I know it's outside the genre you're looking for but you sound like you have lots of free time. Why not drop your life into the bucket of an MMO like WOW or GW?

If that's not your thing, maybe Dungeon Siege 2 is? Theres a good 20-40 hours or so depending on how much you want to do with that game.

Much improved over the first one as portals and save points exist so backtracking doesn't HAVE to occur like before. Although the game leaves some "higher level" things in the "lower level" places so it's almost fun to go back to those areas and laugh at how much more powerful you have become!

I liked it.

Back