Galaxy Note 8 Renders and 360 Video

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Here is your first real look at the Galaxy Note 8. The most conspicuous differences in the phone also happen to be the most jarring: there is a thick bezel on top and a big bump on the back due to the dual camera setup. It is still unclear what exact resolution the Infinity Display is, although if it was actually 4K, we should have heard more about that by now. The phone is also expected in blue and gold, in addition to the black shown here.

While Samsung is expected to board the dual-camera bandwagon with the upcoming Galaxy C10, the Note8 is also expected to sport this feature. As indicated by the renders, the Note8’s dual cameras will be configured horizontally, and in fact, come placed on a reasonably large camera bump. The tipped dimensions say the phablet will measure 162.4 x 74.5 x 8.4mm, and that thickness will go up to 9.5mm when the camera bump is included.

is the explosion/battery catching on fire rendered as well? Or at least an artist impression of what one would expect?

Doesn't look half bad to be honest. I'm so over phones with curves. Minimalistic, clean and sharp looking is where its at and it looks similar to some of the older Sony Xperia's.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Samsung's shitty material quality used on there phones. Flimsy and fragile as fuck.

Design looks pretty good to me. Would not buy one but I can see why others would.

Doesn't look half bad to be honest. I'm so over phones with curves. Minimalistic, clean and sharp looking is where its at and it looks similar to some of the older Sony Xperia's.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Samsung's shitty material quality used on there phones. Flimsy and fragile as fuck.

ive dropped my note 5 with no case probably over 15 times, it has dents in the edges but thats about it, screen is flawless.

Back