Full System + Asus VG248QE + Astro A40 / Mixamp + Schiit Magni / Modi + Razer BW / DA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee

Gawd
I've owned most of these components for between 6 months to 1 year. The system has been my personal computer and been lightly used, well taken care of, and never neglected or mistreated. There's been no overclocking, modding, or any type of action to void the warranties. The rest of these items have been safely in storage and barely used if any at all, though all tested and working perfectly.

Full System

Intel i7 3770K
[ Excellent Condition, Gently Used, Never Overclocked, Includes Stock Cooler and Retail Packaging. ]

Asus Maximus V Formula
[ Excellent condition with Retail Packaging, Accessories, and Manual. ]

Asus 780 Ti DCII
[ Excellent Condition but can't seem to find the retail box. However, I have plenty of packaging options and other graphic card boxes to ship it safely. ]

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
[ Excellent Condition with Retail Packaging. ]

G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 Mhz 8GB (4GB x 2) RAM
[ Excellent Condition with Retail Packaging. Exact Model is F3-2133C9D-8GXL. ]

Cooler Master 550w PLATINUM Silent Pro PSU
[ Excellent Condition with All Cables & Accessories plus Inner Retail Packaging just not the Outer CM Box. ]

Corsair Carbide Air 540 Case
[ Excellent Condition with Retail Packaging, Accessories, Cables, etc. ]

Samsung CD/DVD-RW SATA Optical Drive
[ Excellent Condition w/ Newegg Packaging it was Shipped with. Exact Model is SH-224DB/BEBE. ]

Total Price for Custom Built System
[ $1,399 Shipped ]

Additional Components and Items

ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz Monitor - $249 Shipped
[ The Screen is Pristine w/ Zero Dead Pixels, Scratches, or Imperfections. It is a Fantastic Monitor and it comes with Retail ASUS Packaging and Accessories. There are a few blemishes here and there on the bezel but nothing significant. The stand, however, is noticeably scratched up though can be inexpensively replaced if that is a problem. ]

Astro A40 Headset - $129 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition w/ Retail Packaging and Accessories. Will Sell as a Combo w/ Astro Mixamp for $219 Shipped. ]

Astro MixAmp Pro - $109 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition w/ Retail Packaging and Accessories. Will Sell as a Combo w/ Astro Mixamp for $219 Shipped. ]

Schiit Magni Headphone Amp - $94 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition. Will Sell as a Combo w/ Schiit Modi for $179 Shipped. ]

Schiit Modi Headphone DAC - $94 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition. Will Sell as a Combo w/ Schiit Magni for $179 Shipped. ]

Xbox 360 Slim Console 4GB + Gears of War 3 - $119 Shipped
[ Great Condition w/ Power Adapter, Outlet Plug, HDMI Cable, and One Game. Game includes Retail Case. Xbox retail box not included. ]

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Edition - $114 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition with Retail Packaging and Accessories. Will sell as a combo with Razer Deathadder for $159 Shipped. ]

Razer DeathAdder 2014 Edition - $54 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition with Retail Packaging and Accessories. Will sell as a combo with Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for $159 Shipped. ]

ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 Motherboard - $59 Shipped
[ Excellent Condition w/ Motherboard Packaging. ]

Powered 1x to 16x PCI-E Risers [x4] - $10 Each Shipped or $35 Shipped for All Four
[ All Brand New but Tested to Ensure Functionality. ]

Powered XL (30cm) 1x to 16x PCI-E Riser - $15 Shipped
[ Brand New but Tested to Ensure Functionality. ]

Powered XL (30cm) 16x to 16x PCI-E Riser - $15 Shipped
[ Brand New but Tested to Ensure Functionality. ]

Trades I Would Be Interested In
[ Might be straight trades or trade + cash from one side or the other depending on values. ]

Xbox One
Hauppauge HD PVR 2
ElGato Game Capture HD60
Logitech C920 Webcam

Shipping

USPS Priority Mail included in the total price to the Continental U.S. I will consider shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada as long as buyer is willing to split the cost if it is significantly more expensive than normal. As long as payment is received in time to arrange pickup through USPS for the next day, the package will ship the next business day after payment is received.

Payment

PayPal is what I use to receive payment, whether that be directly from buyer's PayPal account or a debit/credit card.

If you have any other questions, Please let me know.

Thanks!
- Andrew

Last edited:
Bump for some nice schiit. I use the same stack to listen to music. Very clear and detailed!

is that the schiit modi that they sell for 79$ on there website? or the modi 2 thats 99.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back