FT: ATI X1800XT 512mb, Nearly New

GNNR |AVault|

[H]ard|Gawd
ATI Radeon X1800XT, nearly new. Only opened to test, works perfect, 4 hours at most on it. All cables (sealed), original packaging, disks, complete. Cheapest I have seen a new ATI X1800XT shipped is $340; cheapest X1800XT goes for around $316 + ship (Sapphire). Cash price is $300 shipped.

Want to trade for Intel Pentium D 950 800MHz FSB LGA 775 Processor 3.4GHz 65 nm Presler 2 x 2MB L2 Cache or similar speed dual core Pentium

Will also consider:

motherboard mobo for 8600M Dell (mobo only) + cash

New/OEM 150GB Raptor X or a pair of 74GB Raptors

Rosewill R950E-W LCD + cash or AG Neovo AGM CW-19 LCD + Cash

Soundblaster X-Fi Fatal1ty (must be complete) + cash

Small Stuff I am looking for (throw in to balance out differences):

x-box 360 wireless network device

USB external Media card reader (black)

17" LCD, no dead pixels, decent quality and IQ, doesn't need to be gamer/movie quality but bright and clear.

Details:

Please, if it isn't listed above odds are I am not interested. I got mobos, vid cards, ram, cases, PSUs, and peripherals coming out of my ears right now.

I have traded a lot on these forums and others, refs on heatware and ebay (gnnr for ebay). I expect and offer full information, confirmed. Will cross ship but not ship first. I insist on tracking and insurance. Email me with questions or for pics at pdcox AT optonline DOT net

what do you mean the cheapest youve seen them is for $340 shipped. ive seen them for $250 shipped and LOWER . not to mention a new one is $319.

How much you willing to sell that X1800XT for? A brand new 512MB Shappire one from NewEgg is around $316 fyi.

The 512mb cards from ATI price at 339 pre-shipping on Newegg. The sapphire one is cheaper, but not the one I am selling.

However, I would go 310 shipped for the card I am offering.

And Apex, we are talking about a ATI branded 512mb model, not a 256mb - the number I got was straight off of pricewatch.com... stop crapping my thread.

GNNR |AVault| said:
The 512mb cards from ATI price at 339 pre-shipping on Newegg. The sapphire one is cheaper, but not the one I am selling.

However, I would go 310 shipped for the card I am offering.

And Apex, we are talking about a ATI branded 512mb model, not a 256mb - the number I got was straight off of pricewatch.com... stop crapping my thread.
I remember seeing somewhere that the majority of ati cards are made by sapphire even the BBA cards, so the point is moot that the sapphire one isnt the ATI. Ill try to find a link if you like.

Edit: not the where I read it but heres another person saying that ATI doesnt build most of there cards HERE

The majority/bulk are built there, yes. The only diff I can point too is the branding and who supports the card if it breaks and their replacement policies. No argument otherwise.

But you don't find an essentially new X1800XT 512mb card going for 250 new online (256mb models yes) and his comments were essentially crapping the thread

GNNR |AVault| said:
The majority/bulk are built there, yes. The only diff I can point too is the branding and who supports the card if it breaks and their replacement policies. No argument otherwise.

But you don't find an essentially new X1800XT 512mb card going for 250 new online (256mb models yes) and his comments were essentially crapping the thread
I was commenting on your comments to Mugen, apex doesnt have the ram size right for the price.

Mugen7 said:
How much you willing to sell that X1800XT for? A brand new 512MB Shappire one from NewEgg is around $316 fyi.

hes saying waht im saying and we bot are right. a 512 is $316 or so NEW. you said they cost $340 and yours is used, and i was correcting you and so was he, i was interested til now, god i wouldnt buy a thing from you

When i said 250 for a X1800XT i was talking about used.

X1800XT 512 for $316
X1800XT 512 for $319

^Examples of 512 cards for 316 and 319....

Please stop crappping on the dudes thread.....take it to PM.....

I am not selling a sapphire, it's an ATI box/branded... and those do indeed go $340 new. ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102624 )

A card with 4 total hours, not even... it's 'used', but just so. And if someone else wants to sell their card for that cheap you should buy from them, but I am not for mine, not for 4 hours.

Also note this is/was a WTT/FT thread... i was valuing my offer by listing a current price for a new card. I wasn't too interested in selling outright, I would rather just trade for what I want and that leaves a lovely amount of room for negotiation.

Curious... no mod in here yet to stop the crapping... what a joy.

i have things you listed as WTTF. And i wanted ot get the value straight. that isnt crapping. but im not interested anymore

Back