FT- A64 Combo, Abit AN8, 4000+SD, both retail, WTTF a good higher end P4 chip/combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker61

Gawd
I am looking to go back to a P4 rig for my daughter, I plan on going the X2 route in about a month.

Traded for a 570J and an Asus P5AD2 premium :)

FT: A64 Combo:1 Retail Boxed 4000+ SD processor, only used a few weeks, never overclocked, HSF never used. Abit AN8 Full retail, with an external UGuru clock (purchased separately).

I am looking to trade this on a higher end P4 combo, mainly a socket T (775) 915 chipset. I am not looking for any lower end chips no matter how well they overclock, I no longer play that game. A 3.4 - 3.6 chip would be ideal.

EDIT: When trading I will be looking at fair market value on all items and trying to keep the trade reasonably equal, I am not going to trade off a 370 dollar chip for a 270 dollar processor.

At this time I do not want to sell the SD outright, I would rather keep it for a trade.

Differences can be worked out with cash, + or -

Please keep offers to PM's, and be kind and give a bump if you PM me. If we haven't dealt before please include your heat.

I work evenings and this is a busy holiday week but I check back as frequently as possible.

Thanks for looking!

My Heat

At this time I am not really interested in selling the retail processor outright, thanks for the interest.

what if i ordered ther p4 cpu from newegg and had it shipped to your house the 3.6 is about the same price as the 4000+

demons9872 said:
what if i ordered ther p4 cpu from newegg and had it shipped to your house the 3.6 is about the same price as the 4000+

Well if you have enough money to buy me a NEW IN THE BOX 3.6 processor then why would you not buy a NEW IN THE BOX 4000+ San Diego? :rolleyes:

SLiLOVER said:
If you are going to sell the 4000+ and the motherboard pm me.

He isn't selling, people. He is TRADING and has mentioned it several times.

Bump for a man on a mission for his daughter. :)

sorry never mind i thought the p4 was 40 cheaper than the 4000+ not the other way around hope u find what your looking 4

demons9872 said:
sorry never mind i thought the p4 was 40 cheaper than the 4000+ not the other way around hope u find what your looking 4

K, thanks. Last I checked newegg a 3.6 and a 4000 SD were within 2 or 3 bucks of each other pricewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back