FSP vs Enlight

3ee Dee

Limp Gawd
I just got a new computer that came with an FSP300-60THA(1) 300W, but I have an Enlight EN-8420934 420W from my old system. I'm wondering, should I leave the FSP or throw in the Enlight?

I wouldn't swap unless you need more power and the Enlight was made by Enhance rather than by Sirtec. www.ul.com should help you identify the actual manufacturer (ID number is under the RU or 9U symbol and probably starts with "E").

larrymoencurly said:
I wouldn't swap unless you need more power and the Enlight was made by Enhance rather than by Sirtec. www.ul.com should help you identify the actual manufacturer (ID number is under the RU or 9U symbol and probably starts with "E").

I thought Enlights were Enhance & ATNG. Are some made by Sirtec as well?

jonnyGURU said:
I thought Enlights were Enhance & ATNG. Are some made by Sirtec as well?
You know these things much better than I do. :) I read somewhere, a long time ago, that some were Sirtec, but the few Enlights I've seen were all by Enhance.

Hmm.. Back when I used to use Enlights they were all Enhances. Then recently I saw some PSU's in a photo and saw the UL of ATNG on the PSU's. I'd rather they were Sirtec than ATNG, although they look similar. I bet along the lines someone got an ATNG confused with a Sirtec.

3ee Dee said:
I just got a new computer that came with an FSP300-60THA(1) 300W, but I have an Enlight EN-8420934 420W from my old system. I'm wondering, should I leave the FSP or throw in the Enlight?
Dude,what pc comes with that ps? :confused: I bought a case with that ps and its working well. :) THX

Back