FS: Zelda "Swordplay" Tshirts

Kuros

[H]ard|Gawd
I have 5 of these all wrapped up and ready for someone who loves Zelda. All are in large size.

$12 + Shipping (I can ship Parcel or Priority, PM me with a Zip Code for a quote)

Paypal preferred. My Paypal is Solberg777 AT aol.com
Email is PsychoKuros AT Gmail.com
I also have Heatware at 4/0/0 and the name is PsychoKuros

swordplay2.jpg

gfresh said:
what sizes are the shirts? and do you have them in any other color?

All are Adult Large and all are black as seen.

Sorry if you wanted something different, it's all I have.

I sent out my first 2 orders today. Lets get some more Zelda fans these shirts.

I have many interested buyers, if you want one, say it and it will go to you. :)

What are the dimensions? Mostly I just care about pit to pit - but length is important too.

NleahciM said:
What are the dimensions? Mostly I just care about pit to pit - but length is important too.

Um, I don't know, I haven't bothered to measure it. It is an Adult Large though.

Are these the Gamestop Zelda 4 swords promo shirts? I got one, washed it in really hot water, shrunk a bit and now fits my medium person pretty well.

Nate53085 said:
Are these the Gamestop Zelda 4 swords promo shirts? I got one, washed it in really hot water, shrunk a bit and now fits my medium person pretty well.

Yea they are. They do shrink a bit when washed in hot water.

As for the measurement it's about 15 inches from pit to pit after a bit of shrinking. Probably about 16-16.5 before.

Kuros said:
Yea they are. They do shrink a bit when washed in hot water.

As for the measurement it's about 15 inches from pit to pit after a bit of shrinking. Probably about 16-16.5 before.
are you sure? That's more of a smallish medium or largish small size...

Back