FS: Yamaha RX-V540 Home Theater 6.1 Receiver, Great For Gaming!

Mo_BurLy

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a Yamaha RX-V540 6.1 receiver for $70. It is a little less than two years old, but in perfect condition. Supports DD-ES, DTS, PLII, etc and has 80 W amplification per channel. Comes with the multifunction remote and manual.

It has a bunch of digital inputs and also 6.1 channel analog inputs for use with a computer sound card. I used this to power a 5.1 setup for my computer and it worked great. Of course it also has a subwoofer out.

RX-V540 Main Features:

High power 6-channel discrete amplifier configuration (80W x 6 [20-20,000 Hz, FTC]
Digital ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology)
High Current Amplification for high sound quality
Easy setup and operation
Compatibility with the latest movie sound formats including Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1 and DTS Neo:6
Powerful 32-Bit Yamaha LSI (YSS-938) for Cinema DSP processing
24 surround programs (44 variations) with Silent Cinema and Night Listening modes
Front panel Video Aux input terminals
Speaker A, B, or A+B selection

Please go to Yamaha RX-V540 for full specs and pictures.

Shipping by ground to the US will probably be about $40 crosscountry (I'm in NY). I'll post the dimensions and weight of the box I plan to use later. I accept PayPal and money orders. Please see my 100% feedback rating on eBay with my nintendo316 name and with RJS442 on Audiogon. PM me or post here if you're interested. I will ship promtly after I receive payment. Thanks!

I looked and still mulling it over. :rolleyes:
Bad time for spending on self in lieu of others.

Back