FS Xbox One X 1 TB, Nintendo Switch and Ipad 7th gen + accessories and EKWB FLTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnvymeRT

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone just doing some spring cleaning as my son was born last week! I have great heat and ebay feedback of over 615 sales

Xbox One X 1TB - Comes with Elite controller, Turtle beach elite Pro 2 headset and 4tb External HD - Modern warfare and Battlefield V - $250 shipped

Nintendo Switch - Carrying case and extra storage - Rocketfish Dock BNIB - games included - Mario Bros U Deluxe/ Breath of the Wild / Animal Crossing and Mario Party ( BNIB ) -$250 shipped

Last edited:
Are the Nintendo Switch games digital? I'd like to buy Mario Kart if you don't mind parting with just that game.

Sorry to interject, my brain hurts when reading this. alf is basically asking if the game is in cardtridge format or if it is tied to an account or on a card with a scratch off code.

Sorry to interject, my brain hurts when reading this. alf is basically asking if the game is in cardtridge format or if it is tied to an account or on a card with a scratch off code.
It’s cartridge format hence the brand new in box, that being said I don’t have Mario Kart so ….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back