FS: Xbox One, Kinect, Plantronics Headset, XBL Codes

Viper87227

Fully [H]
Xbox One 500GB: System was purchased shortly after launch, around December I believe. It's in good condition, but does have the typical scratches you find on high gloss plastic. On the front they are pretty faint, not noticble unless you really fixate on it. On the top there are more, and they are more noticable. Includes the original controller. I still have the box, and probably the documentation. No HDMI cable. Hasa the original power brick. It was sold with a Kinect (and will have a box for such), but I am selling the Kinect seperatly as it seems like more people would be interested in a less-expensive console without the Kinect. Make me an offer if you want both.
Price: $175

Kinect: This is the Kinect from the system above. It's sat on my TV stand since I got the console, unused.
Price: SOLD

Kinect W10 / S Adapter: I have a Windows 10 adapter kit for the Kinect, which is the same adapter required to connect this to an Xbox One S. It's brand new in the retail box.

Xbox Live 3-Month Membership - I have a digital code that will be provided via PM.

Plantronics RIG Flex Headset (White) - Headset with a boom mic, works on the new Xbox controllers with 3.5mm jack, PS4, and obviously PC. It's brand new, never used, but didn't come in retail packaging, just a plastic envelope.
Price: $35

All prices include shipping. I will work on pictures soon. Heatware is under Viper87227.

Last edited:
Back