FS: Xbox 360

Apoxi

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to sell my Xbox 360 Premium. System comes in original packaging and is in immaculate. Was purchased in October of 06' and has been used very lightly since. Includes everything that comes with the premium package. Also comes with quick charge kit with one battery pack and the VGA cable from Microsoft, if you want to hook it up to a computer monitor.. Also have Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, Dead Rising, Gears of War, Test Drive Unlimited, Call of Duty 3 and Saints Row. looking to get ~500 shipped for the package. Only refs. i have are under ebay name Bigpapasmurf566. but if you are interested in the console i would be happy to provide you with my # so you can call to verify it's me. Thanks!

Im interested in the quick charge and vga cables. Do you have pics? Please let me know I want to buy :D The quick charge is the charger you plug into the wall and charges 2 battery packs correct? I just want to make sure.

yes the quick charge is what you plug into the wall to charge, and no for right now i'm just trying to sell it all as a bundle. if i part i will let you all know. sorry and thanks.

Back