FS: XBOX 360 Elite 250GB, 5 months old, LIKE NEW

SingleT

Limp Gawd
I've got a 250GB XBOX 360 Elite for sale that I purchased in Feb 2012. I have receipts for the purchase as shown in the picture below.

I've turned it on maybe 20 times max for a half an hour at a time. It might as well be brand new. In the last two months, I might have turned it on once. It's all been used so little that I still have the stickers on the controller and console. It's time to get rid of it.

Package includes:

XBOX 360 Elite 250GB Console with Power/Standard AV cables
6' HDMI Cable (was purchased separately)
Headset
Wireless Controller with Charge and Play Kit (Rechargeable battery + charging cable)
UFC Undisputed 3

If you want to hook this up to a computer monitor with no speakers, I have an additional AV plugin that's been modified with adapters to be able to put out sound, so your video will come through HDMI and your sound will come through the white/red cable to a single speaker plug. You can then use your computer speakers with it. I'll throw it in as well.

I think I have the original box and packaging. I'll check tonight when I am home.

I would like to get [Strike=Option]$250[/s] $200 + shipping out of all of this if possible, due to the like new condition it is in. Heatware link is at the bottom of the pictures.

Offers are welcome. I would prefer cash offers, but I am open to motherboard/processor combo and RAM offers as well.

lRxuJ.jpg

DE8iy.jpg

r0Edr.jpg

gdvH0.jpg

Heatware - SingleTMat

Last edited:
Bump for ya.

What kind of Mobo/proc combos are you looking for? I have a few older systems running as servers and a newer 1155 itx system hanging around.

I would prefer something lga 1155 other newer on the mb/cpu combo. I've got everything for a build waiting around, I just haven't jumped on the core parts yet.

Back