FS: x800XT VIVO PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

__hollywood|meow

[H]ard|Gawd
hello [H]. first off.. my heat and ebay are under "hollywoodmeow" (no quotes). feel free to message me through either medium. in addition to having carried out numerous transactions here on [H], i am on the trusted traders list at guru3d under the same moniker. (this thread cross-posted @ guru3d)

I ACCEPT PAYPAL and am paypal verified. i will accept a MO if you feel like overnighting it.. but you probably don't.. so yeah. oh, and CON US please.

trades: just ask! ::edit:: i will consider a trade for your lesser PCI-E card + cash! this is my #1 trade option! i also need watercooling stuff (pump, a64 block, tubing, whatever), dvd drives, and a ton of other crap.. offer away.

so up for sale is my x800XT VIVO. my asking price is $94 + $6 shipping anywhere in the CON US. i think that's pretty fair, but don't be afraid to MAKE AN OFFER! it is a PCI-E card as quite plainly illustrated by the pictures. i acquired this card in august i believe of this year from Talonz here on the forums. it is fitted with an x850XT cooler (the slot blower kind) for superior cooling and has never seen temperatures over 59C at full load after hours of gaming. i've heard some people say that this type of HSF is "loud" (how ambiguous.. ), but i honestly never hear it over my 120mm case fans.. so i guess loud is a lot more subjective than i thought. when i received it, i overclocked to XTPE core speed, matched the memory, and haven't touched it since. ::edit:: just tinkering a little bit and got the core to 550 stable after some ATT artifact tester and 3dmark runs, see screen below

pics..

x800xtvivoim000471aq2.jpg

x800xtvivoim000472us5.jpg

3dmark05 just testing the core speed, not finished yet but 550mhz is stable :)

2853mhzx800xt550core520iw3.jpg

thanks for looking! please bump if you look, i'd like this gone pretty quickly.. AND I RETURN BUMPS :D

hl2 ep1, doom3, fear @ 4xAA 16xAF no prob with my rig.. this card isn't too shabby :D come on, offer away

Shit I don't mind this, I'll think about it, although do you have any accessories or even the card's original box?

i am sorry, i bought the card bare with no accessories or box, so it will just be the card itself that ships. ::edit:: i found a vga-dvi adapter, still sealed, that i could easily include, and i would glady burn omega or official catalyst drivers or both to a cdrom as well if anyone would so wish it.

i am using ATT to get a better idea of how this card clocks; i'm at 550mhz core right now, ten minutes in :):edit:: now twenty), still no artifacts. looks stable.. :)

::edit2::

3dmark05 @ 550mhz core, 520 mem (haven't really tested the ram yet)

evening [H]
smoke.gif

::edit::

you have another reply. don't want to bump my own thread too much so i just edited that in here..

__hollywood|meow said:
i am sorry, i bought the card bare with no accessories or box, so it will just be the card itself that ships. ::edit:: i found a vga-dvi adapter, still sealed, that i could easily include, and i would glady burn omega or official catalyst drivers or both to a cdrom as well if anyone would so wish it.

i am using ATT to get a better idea of how this card clocks; i'm at 550mhz core right now, ten minutes in :):edit:: now twenty), still no artifacts. looks stable.. :)

::edit2::

3dmark05 @ 550mhz core, 520 mem (haven't really tested the ram yet)

wat res is it on? >.>

free bump for u

wow do u still have it? i would take it for 80 shipped? bump, nice card, got its older brother in agp form, so older yet smaller

yes i do still have this card, it never got sold so i am still using it even as we speak(/type). right now i do not have the adequate supplimentary funds to purchase a replacement (as i am no longer looking to downgrade).. so unfortunately, this item is no longer for sale.

sorry for the major fakeout, i was JUST thinking the other day that i should have closed this thread, and then i thought eh oh well. :eek: oops. i'll close it now, though, and if this nice little card goes back up for sale then i'll start a new thread. thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back