FS/WTT - 32" TV and 2.8G 700X Gateway w/ 19" CRT & MF Printer for Cash or Car Audio

GNNR |AVault|

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking for car audio - A 12" alpine sub (type S), 12 inch 1cube foot or 1.25cube foot type two box, 2 channel amp to drive it (perferably Alpine), Alpine 6x9 SPS S-series rears, and a 4 channel amp (again, perferably alpine) with around 50 - 80w RMS to drive my regular speakers. Getting all that online new it's about 450 bucks from a place like Etronics (best prices on that stuff I found so far). Will consider stuff of equal value/quality, albeit I really would like to have the matching Type S rear 6x9s for my car versus some other brand. Not interested in a new HU at this time, staying stock for now since I don't care to go to the trouble of all the PAC units need to keep onstar and the remote wheel controls.

The only other items I am looking for in trade is a 30gb or better IPod that is PC compatible for wifey, and a decent home stereo DVD copier unit that is compatible with most players on what it burns. I might consider a good quality, office level inkjet printer with high resolution output, fast speed, and wireless connection built in.

Surely one of you works a deal for discount audio or owns a shop and needs a second PC? :)

Note: I will not be parting out the PC, no value in it that way honestly.

Item - Gateway 700X PIVc 2.8Ghz, 512mb PC3200, Leadtek A340 5200 Ultra VIVO 128mb AGP, 160GB Sata HD, 16X DVD, 24X CDRW, SB Audigy, 6in1 MM Card Reader, Hauppauge PCI TV Tuner with Patch Cable. 19" Flatscreen Gateway CRT. Both are black and Silver. Black Lexmark X75 Multi-function Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax USB with extra cables. Boston Accoustics 2.1 Speakers, Black Gateway Keyboard (Never Used), Intel Intelieye Mouse (used). All perfect condition.

Mobo is an Intel I875 model with Gateway BIOS Flash - fast and OCable. Quiet operation, only 'proprietary thing is how the PSU is mounted (others can be installed however, everything is industry standard inside). Comes with Windows XP Home and all shipping software including some DVR/PVR items, original Leadtek video card box and all of it's patch cables. System originally had a 5900 Ultra and DVD/RW+- in it, can negotiate the DVD/RW+- drive back into it if so desired, 5900 is long gone since this was a fourth/fifth system in my house. Great all around system for just about anyone, even good enough for moderate resolution/setting gaming. Will even reload and customize it however you desire software wise.

The whole deal should be worth about $600 bucks (plus shipping if bought VS traded) these days given the extras and where I sell it. I would like to either sell this (decent Best Offer) or trade it for some decent audio equipment for my 04 Pontiac Grand Prix.

I reviewed it, read more here - http://www.avault.com/hardware/getreview.asp?review=gateway700x

The video card is reviewed here - http://www.avault.com/hardware/getreview.asp?review=leadteka340

Item - I have on hand that I can trade out or sell if someone is interested is a Toshiba 32" TV. It's a bit over a year old, black and silver (silver mostly), perfect condition, manual and remote included. Model 32AF44, bought at BB. Flat tube, 3line digital comb filter, color stream component video inputs. Remote is universal style, Vchip, good stereo sound, tons of inputs, velocity scan, and more. Big, heavy bitch (you will need 35" wide in space to sit it in an entertainment center or on a stand)... due to weight I am not even going to try and ship it, local pickup ONLY (Northern NJ). This was 600 when I got it, goes for 500 new, want $375 for it.

The TV is perfect, nothing wrong. Just decided to go for it and go digital with a RPTV big screen before the Superbowl. Now it just sits taking up space... too big for us to move into our bedroom. Someone surely could use a quality, big screen TV for cheap???

Item - Roland E-20 Synthesizer Keyboard. MIDI compatible, Memory Card, LCD display, built in 5W speakers, 61 Keys. Original Hard Case (carpet covered w/ pocket). Original manual. All good to excellent condition (normal light wear with age). Works fine. $300 + ship, recommend local pickup due to size and weight as I may not find a carrier willing to take it.

Item - Hercules Game Theater 5.1. External box, cable, card. Works fine, box has a scratch but no dents. $30 plus ship.

Item - Z-board core (NIB) plus zboard MS Windows/IE, Age of Mythology, Black Hawk Down, Photoshop, cores (all but Windows/IE are NIB, that one is New but no box) - $70 + ship

Item - Saitek R100 Sports wheel. NIB. $20 + ship.

Item - Thrustmaster 2-in-1 Dual Compatibilty, Dual Trigger, Gamepad. Vibration (PS2 only). PC and PS2 compatible. NIB, never opened. $35 + ship.

Item - Saitek P880 Dual Analog gamepad. New, no box. USB, digital. $20 + ship.

Item - Logitech Z3 Speakers. 2.1. Silver face and woodgrain. Good for dorms or a situation where you have neighbors or room mates but want some decent sound. NIB, $30 + ship.

Item -Saitek Cyborg EVO USB Joystick. NIB, $35 + ship.

Item - Silverstone STrider 001 Low Accoustic Signagture PSU. Platinum Black. 360W. Wiremesh covered ATX cable (black). 120MM exhaust fan. Variable speed fan, nearly quiet/silent. Modified slightly by shorting one Drive line/molex line with with a black molex plug for clean install. Very new, complete in box otherwise. $25 plus ship.

Item - D-Link DL-604 Router. Complete in box. $25 plus ship.

Item - Belkin N50 SpeedPad Controller. Naked, perfect condition. $15 plus ship.

Item - ACT Labs PC USB Light gun. Complete in the box. Perfect Condition. Works fine. $20 plus ship. SOLD

Item - Saitek R440 ForceFeedback Wheel System. Complete in box, perfect condition. Used only for testing. $40 + ship

--------------------------

Terms

I have heat under this log in, ebay evals under GNNR. Done LOTS of trades and sales on these forums, ask around if you need more info or testimonials Will NOT ship first, but will consider simultaneous cross ship with equal or better refs.

No Bids, no calls. PM is okay, email is better - pdcox AT optonline.net. First come, first served.

Items are shipped at cost via FedEx or UPS (your choice) once payment has arrived and is clear. Will ONLY ship insured for anything over 25 dollars.

All sales are FINAL, remember to ask for pics or more info if you need it before we deal.

Everything is in working order as described. Insurance covers damage, I take pictures of package before it ships. If package is undamaged and somehow arrives non-functional (you must confirm this somehow) then we will do a return arrangement (ONLY EXCEPTION!!!).

All trades and sales must include a FULL exchange of information. This does NOT mean I accept ANY form of free email, and I reserve the right to call you if I have any concerns or need to check you out first (and I welcome the same from any trader or buyer). I freely provide any and all information up front, I expect the same from you.

----------------

Sold:

Item - ATI Radeon X800XT OEM. $250 + ship, bare, perfect condition. Sold

Item - Abit AN8 V2.0. $115 + ship. NIB, just didn't like the setup. Solid board though, great performance and features. http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=277 for more info. Sold

Back