FS : Winter cleaning thread

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
I'm going back to air with my PC so it's time to retire my whole watercooling setup. The parts has been carefully researched and installed properly. Zero leaking and 100% clean using only distilled water with a silver coil. All parts come with original packaging excepted radiator. I'm also getting rid of the NAS since I went with a different backup plan.

All prices doesn't include shipping and a shipping quote will be provided in PM (if you combine items, you save a lot on shipping). Prices is in USD$ and I only accept Paypal non-CC. I'm from Quebec, Canada so better prices for you Americans due to the exchange rate ;)

My Heatware is 69-0-0 as you can see.

All sold, thanks for looking

Sold items :

D-Tek CPU and GPU blocks.
2x Noctua NF-P12 120mm fans.
2x Scythe Ultra Kaze 120mm fans.
Swiftech MCP355 (Laing DDC) pump with stock top.
XSPC Reservoir Top for Laing DDC pump.
8x Bitspower black chrome 3/8" barbs (including a set of spacers).
Watercool Heatkiller 3.0 CU custom nickel plated (first batch from RRTech) including mounts for LGA775, LGA1366 and the new black mount for LGA1155/LGA1150 and backplates from the older mounts.
HW Labs Black Ice GTX 240 in great condition and 100% clean. Include screws to install fans and install the radiator to the case.
Swiftech MC-RES Micro Reservoir with mounting hardware.
Synology DS414 4-bay NAS (diskless) updated with the latest software and factory reset, ready to be installed.
Scythe Kaze Master fan controller. It include 4 controls for 4 fans and 4 thermal sensors to check temperatures in various places.
2x WD 3TB Red HDD (was in my Synology NAS) in excellent condition, still under warranty (WD30EFRX).
daskeyboard Model S Professional (Cherry MX Brown) mechanical keyboard.
18x Swiftech 3/8" barbs (including a set of spacers) and miscellaneous 1/2" and 3/8" barbs and 3/8" tube clips.

Last edited:
I would send this via PM normally but I feel it adds to the thread itself. I have a question regarding the WD REDs, can they be RMA'd here in the US if they were purchased in Canada? Would WD honor that warranty?

I believe it can be RMAed in the US since it's WD North America. Worst case is that it can't be done but I could help with the RMA process if needed.

NAS sold. Make a offer, the worst which can happen is I say no.

Grrr that das keyboard is tempting. I already have 2, but I never see them at this price...
BUMP

Back