FS: Windows Vista Business Edition 32-Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Lushious

Weaksauce
I just purchased this OEM copy from my university. However, after purchasing it I saw that it was the 32-bit edition. I've no desire to install it now, as I have an AMD64 X2. It's up for grabs for anyone that wants it. It is the full version and can be used as upgrade or standalone install.

$100USD, but will also accept trades. PM me for more details

you cant sell oem software with out the hardware its suppose to come with.. so what does it come with? also 64bit sucks!! what do you want as far as trades?

you cant sell oem software with out the hardware its suppose to come with..
It's not really OEM, but rather OEM in the sense that I bought it from my university as a standalone disc. No box, no manual, just the DVD, a sleeve, and the product key.

As far as trades, make me an offer. I've no particular needs or requests. :D

Student software is NFR.

(7) No PIRATED software sales or trades. No sales/trades of ACADEMIC or NFR (Not for Resale) software. OEM software must be sold/traded with hardware or in accordance with the terms the OEM software TOS. The sale/trade of game 'characters', game accounts, Beta accounts or any other issues covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is not allowed. Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. Do not post FS/T deals that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) including current production engineering samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back