FS: Western Digital RAPTOR 74GB Brand New

zlooop

Gawd
I have an unused WD Raptor 74GB for sale. It is New in box, not refurbished.

Newegg sells it for 178 + shipping.

I am willing to let this puppy go for 175 Shipped, OBO. Please make offers as I want to sell by monday.

I have heat under zlooop

And ebay under vtzlooop.

Only serious buyers only please. Will NOT ship first, unless you have over 100 heat and have been a member of this forum for over 2 years.

deadoralive said:
did you notice newegg also has a 20 rebate on it? for $158?

Dont thread crap.

It says OBO.

Also, I dont like to wait for rebates. Im pretty sure that some people dont like to wait for rebates. :confused:

zlooop said:
Dont thread crap.

It says OBO.

Also, I dont like to wait for rebates. Im pretty sure that some people dont like to wait for rebates. :confused:

i just find it amusing when people sell things for 100percent retail :)

and say really need to sell this by monday... it's just good fun :)

and i'll give you ..... $140 for it. non cc paypal.

deadoralive said:
i just find it amusing when people sell things for 100percent retail :)

and say really need to sell this by monday... it's just good fun :)

and i'll give you ..... $140 for it. non cc paypal.

Serious buyers only. Thank you stop thread crapping.

deadoralive said:
i am a serious buyer... want to sell it or no?

heatware leefdaddy7

you take paypal?

Yes paypal, but i think i may wait till i get more offers.

zlooop said:
Yes paypal, but i think i may wait till i get more offers.

alrighty then. let me know. and what's this won't ship first yada yada unless 100 heat, when you have 6?

deadoralive said:
alrighty then. let me know. and what's this won't ship first yada yada unless 100 heat, when you have 6?

Cause I mainly dont trust people who are new to the forums because they may be under 18, or they may not be trustworthy. Ive had 2 bad deals in the past, one with international shipping and one on these forums, sooo i dont really trust anyone but experienced traders, especially with expensive items. I can give whoever hte buyer is my phone number, my emails, my address etc.. this is no problem.

zlooop said:
Cause I mainly dont trust people who are new to the forums because they may be under 18, or they may not be trustworthy. Ive had 2 bad deals in the past, one with international shipping and one on these forums, sooo i dont really trust anyone but experienced traders, especially with expensive items. I can give whoever hte buyer is my phone number, my emails, my address etc.. this is no problem.

yes i noticed expensive items and your lack of dealing with them is why i asked. Your heat consisted of a few dvds, couple GC games, magic cards, and artic silver. If i end up buying it from you i would not pay first, but that's just me. :) good luck with the sale. Let me know if you'd like to discuss further.

zlooop said:

deadoralive is an old member NOV 2000, solves your issue? -=P sell it sell it~!

lol, just saw the thread, only offer i see was the same price i offered, that's funny. must of been a pm. i'm not interested in the drive anymore anyways. i have found one.

Interested in a Genuine Sony 512mb Memory Stick PRO?

sorry.. no thanks :)

I am interested in:

seagate barracuda HD
Zalman 7000 ALCU
A Tsunami or other nice computer case with 120mm fans (ie very quiet with good airflow)

Ill trade you a brand new Maxtor 250GB 8MB Cache HDD -OR- a Western Digital 120GB 8MB Cache HDD. Let me know.

Both are brand new and still sealed in box.

Back