FS: WD Velociraptors, HT|Omega 7.1 sound, lots of fans, & more

rastaban

Gawd
There are currently 6 items for sale.
I accept PayPal only. Will only ship out after payment is received. Please contact me regarding splitting any fees if applicable. The lower priced items are pretty much firm. Lowballing or calling dibs will be ignored. You can estimate shipping with zip code 07666. I warn that I cannot honor any returns as I am often travelling and really don't have the time for it, so PLEASE ask all your questions before offering to buy.

My Heatware is under etamin [6-0-0].
--------------------------------------------

Quick list:
$105 shipped - 2x 300GB WD Velociraptors, or $55 ea.
$45 shipped - HT|Omega Striker 7.1 PCI sound card
$18 shipped - 4x white 120x25mm case fans with integrated controllers (Antec)
$18 shipped - 4x black 120x25mm 12V fans (3x Lian Li, 1x Corsair)
$20 shipped - Echo Indigo IO
$320 shipped - Marc New York leather jacket - size M (shoulders will fit US suit size 38 to 40)

All items from a clean, smoke free and pet free home. Please don't hesitate for more info on any of the items.
--------------------------------------------

$105 shipped - used 2x Western Digital Velociraptors 300GB 10k rpm (WD3000HLFS)
or $55 ea. shipped

These have always been run as a RAID 1 pair without issues.
Should still be under manufacturer's 5-year warranty (label on drives show March 19, 2010)
FS8oCEA.jpg

$45 shipped - used HT|Omega Striker 7.1 PCI sound card
This sound card has always been in an office use system, purchased in late 2010. Working fine on Windows 7 x64 (drivers on HT|Omega website).
Manufacturer's page with more info: http://www.htomega.com/striker.html
PmPT3vI.jpg

TGoNuX7.jpg

$18 shipped - 4x new white Antec 120x25mm fans with integrated controllers
These were pulled from an Antec case by my friend and have never been used.
2x 120x25mm Antec 2-speed
2x 120x25mm Antec 3-speed
Both connect to 4-pin molex power. Tested and working.
WgaG9fb.jpg

$18 shipped - 3x matching Lian Li 120x25mm stock case fans + 1x 120x25mm Corsair stock radiator fan
12V Lian Li fan model: LI121225SL-4. Two are used while one is new, but the used ones have been thoroughly cleaned and appear like-new.
The Corsair fan is new, from a H-series integrated water loop kit.
All use 3-pin fan connectors. Tested and working.
Fwa4nGg.jpg

$20 shipped - lightly used Echo Indigo IO
PCMCIA Card Bus sound card with dual 3.5mm audio jacks. Provides a clean black audio background for older notebooks (or desktops that take Card Bus) with audible noise in their circuitry. Works perfectly and in terrific condition. The power light has been covered neatly with electric tape on blue tape as I found it to be bright.
KGxQd.jpg1

$320 shipped - pristine Marc New York leather jacket - size M (shoulders will fit US suit size 38 to 40)
l570b.jpg1

***more photos***(somehow each photo got uploaded twice but I don't see a tool to remove photos from the album)

I purchased this about 5 years ago for $700 as a gift for myself. It has been worn literally only 5 or 6 times, for less than 5 hrs each time (I know, what a shame). It has never touched water or seen extreme temperatures. It is in 10/10 condition. I am selling it because I have lost substantial bulk (at the shoulders) for it to not fit properly.

The jacket is a buttery soft black cuir leather with gold contrast stitching, you really have to touch it for yourself to get a sense of the craftsmanship. The photos were all taken with flash so the color of the stitching is slightly washed out in the photos. The interior is also not as shiny as it appears due to the flash. I should also mention that Marc New York jackets have fallen considerably in both price and quality since the recession, but I got this one when quality was still top notch. In recent years, I honestly have not seen such quality on anything short of $1000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for looking! Please bump if you like what you see!
My WTB/WTTF thread is here
Items sold:

new, unboxed Akasa USB 3.0 card reader for 3.5" bay - to narsbars
used EVGA X58 Classified E760 with Bloomfield i7-960 3.2 GHz - (off site)
used 3x2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 1600 MHz 8-8-8-24 1T, 1.65V, RED color with LEDs - to Reefa_Madness
used 32GB 2nd gen iPod Touch - to ddb120
used Corsair H70 with 2x new 120mm Corsair fans - to monkizzle

_

Last edited:
Back