FS: water cooled case/dvd,games,amd2500 need money for LCD.

Azn226

Limp Gawd
These are the things i have for sell. im in need of a LCD monitor cause i been using a 17" CRT percomp Monitor for like 6 years now.

the case is a Antec PlusView1000AMG comes with Danger Den Maze 4 water cooling for a intel setup. with a 65 mustang heater core and 2 92mm panaflo fans . and a l20 pump. all the fittings are 1/2". the case also comes with 3 80mm antec case fans , 430W psu. 3 uv Cathodes, 4 Blue LEds. $225 + Ship

Black Ice Pro Radaitor used. for only 1 month got it around christmas. and comes with a sunon 120mm Fan and fan grill. * SOLD *

last but not least dvd's and xbox games and 1 pc game
Mortal kombat 1 $7 shipped
Mortal Kombat 2 $7 shipped
Orange County $7 shipped
VAn Wilder $7 shipped

Rise of Nations only played it once and didn't like it $12 shipped

xbox games TopSpin *SOLD*
Rainbow 6 *SOLD*

things i am lookin for that i am willing to trade for.
2 sticks of 512 ram.
or a 17" lcd screen and i'll put in sum cash.

if prices are too high just tell me, and to get a hold of me. get me on AIM AznGoneNuts or e-mail at [email protected]

and i have 1 Heat Ware. everybody starts somewhere.

case angle.JPG

case front.JPG

case front open.JPG

case Side.JPG

case window.JPG

misc.JPG

Azn226 said:
Bump. please buy the case some one.

i'd help ya if it were cheaper lol. i know its prolly worth that but i just dont have the cash :(

ah well..free bump :)

xtop said:
i'd help ya if it were cheaper lol. i know its prolly worth that but i just dont have the cash :(

ah well..free bump :)

i wish i can go cheaper. but i spent like 400$ into the case with all the fans, Cathode lights, and watercooling. and thanks for the free bump :D

Back