FS: Viewsonic A90F+ (Indy Locals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeZero

Limp Gawd
I need to sell my monitor (since I'm computer-less).

If anyone is interested here is the stats:

ViewSonic A90f+
19", 1792x1344, .25mm

1000000_125.jpg

Built to impress, the ViewSonic 19" (18.0" viewable) A90f+ UltraBrite CRT produces vibrant, bright, lifelike images in an attractive design. Choose the brightness level you need with the convenient toggle button. Toggle to UltraBrite mode for graphics, video, movies and gaming, where vivid color and ultra-detailed viewing are critical. Toggle to normal mode for optimum viewing of text intensive applications like word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail. ViewSonics A90f+ offers the perfect 2-in-1 monitor thats smart enough for work and play.

It's a badass monitor and it's flat (not LCD) so you get a perfectly crisp viewing experience.

Asking for 100.00 - It's about 6 months old.

Retails for about 225.00 right now.

It's in pretty much perfect shape. I think I have a few small scratches here and there but nothing too noticeable.

PayPal Verified Commercial Account with 54+ Verified Sales
Heatware: CodeZero
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

nice monitor... deff worth a pickup

properly packaging and shipping that thing would cost an extra $20-$40 though, not to mention risk of damage.

Iria said:
nice monitor... deff worth a pickup

properly packaging and shipping that thing would cost an extra $20-$40 though, not to mention risk of damage.
Yeah, I know. I was just giving you the option in case you wanted to get rid of it badly / quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back