FS: Video Cards, Headsets

tungt88

2[H]4U
Selling off some video cards, headsets, and other stuff I don't need anymore for some cash.
I take Amazon Payments or PayPal (preferring Amazon via bank account); please have Heat. Not taking any trades (unless otherwise noted). Will ship after I see payment in my PayPal/Amazon Payments account. Shipping to the continental US only. My Heat is in my sig.

1)AKG GHS-1 gaming headset - $50 shipped or best offer. Comes in original box.
Pic

SOLD :
Sapphire 7970 flashed to 7970 GHz - $290 shipped or best offer. Comes in original box w/all accessories. (SOLD)
Pic

PowerColor 7870 MYST (Tahiti LE) - $120 shipped or best offer. Comes in original box w/all accessories. (SOLD)
Pic 1 Pic 2

Galaxy GTX 780 - $585 shipped. Comes in original box w/all accessories. Am willing to take trades for this one: GTX 680/7970 + cash, or a straight-up GTX 690/7990 trade. (SOLD)
Pic1 Pic2

Gigabyte Windforce 7970 video card - $220 shipped or best offer. Model #: GV-R797OC-3GD. This is the version that is NOT overclockable and CANNOT be voltage unlocked, as I found when I attempted numerous flashes of BIOS 1 switch; the flashes would go without a hitch, but the overclocks would fail, and fail miserably (BSOD, color screen, freeze, you name it ...). Runs just fine on the BIOS 2 clocks (1000/1375, and can be "overclocked" to 1010/1500 stable). Comes in original box w/all accessories. (SOLD)

Apple iPad 4 16GB with Retina + WiFi (white color) - $420 shipped or best offer. Comes in original box w/all accessories. Lightly used for one month, in pristine condition.
Pic 1 Pic 2 (SOLD)

Beyerdynamic MMX 2 gaming headset - $50 shipped or best offer. Comes in original box w/Beyerdynamic USB sound card. (SOLD)
Pic 1 Pic 2

Last edited:
Great deal. Tempted to grab an eVGA 680+ for $270 after 25% off and tax but then I'd have to sell my 7870 and it would still cost $100 out of pocket once it's all said and done. My 7870 basically eats anything I throw at it so I'm not going to bother.

Great deal. Tempted to grab an eVGA 680+ for $270 after 25% off and tax but then I'd have to sell my 7870 and it would still cost $100 out of pocket once it's all said and done. My 7870 basically eats anything I throw at it so I'm not going to bother.

Thanks! and bump

Bump for looking and for a great headset..I use the same one for everything from games to movies and Pandora One for 2-12 hours at a time with no ear fatigue or pain..Sounds awesome with my Asus Xonar card and its onboard amp!..YHPM about the 7970..

Back