FS: Verizon Pixel XL, DayDream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgerpro

Limp Gawd
Pixel XL (32 GB) has always been in case and with screen protector. Will come with a like new Zerolemon Battery Case (1 month old), Will come with new Zerolemon Glass screen protector and Skinomi screen protector. Will come with all original packaging and accessories plus 3 extra phone cases. Adult owned from day one.

https://swappa.com/listing/AJJ792/view

Asking 415$ obo Shipped PayPal Verified

Will toss in Daydream for an extra $20 if interested.

eBay ref: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=hookahplus&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
Did you by chance manage to unlock the bootloader before they fixed the exploit?

I can't even begin to tell you how aids-ridden Swappa is, absolutely make sure to cover your ass. GLWS :)

I can't even begin to tell you how aids-ridden Swappa is, absolutely make sure to cover your ass. GLWS :)

Damn, all I ever hear are about how people buy their used phones on SWAPPA, anything I should worry about? Maybe ill take it down from there.

Damn, all I ever hear are about how people buy their used phones on SWAPPA, anything I should worry about? Maybe ill take it down from there.

Well, that's what I do too. I buy tons of phones on Swappa. The problem lies with their non-existant seller protection, much like eBay. If the buyer says something is wrong, the buyer wins. I love Swappa as a buyer, never in a million years will I sell there again.

For example, I sold a 128GB Quite Black Pixel XL, took pictures of the device (30+) all with Swappa's time recorded code in the background. The buyer got it, swapped the screen with a totally fucked one, and wanted a full refund. Swappa literally gave him step by step instructions on how to dispute it and lock up the money from me with PayPal. Fuck that.

Well, that's what I do too. I buy tons of phones on Swappa. The problem lies with their non-existant seller protection, much like eBay. If the buyer says something is wrong, the buyer wins. I love Swappa as a buyer, never in a million years will I sell there again.

For example, I sold a 128GB Quite Black Pixel XL, took pictures of the device (30+) all with Swappa's time recorded code in the background. The buyer got it, swapped the screen with a totally fucked one, and wanted a full refund. Swappa literally gave him step by step instructions on how to dispute it and lock up the money from me with PayPal. Fuck that.
Wow, good to know. I normally sell my used phones there, bought a few too. Guess I'm done with selling.

Bump on the Pixel XL, I have the 128gb and LOVE it. Nearly a prefect phone (miss a few rooted features, but they are getting close).

$380 PayPal, $360 with Chase Pay. Will ship priority with tracking from 92591.

Must be verified with both payment options.

Ah bummer. I would take the battery case for sure. Let me know if you change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back