FS: Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 (3 pairs)

Archmage

2[H]4U
Hello,

What I have:

(1) pair of used Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10vi - $97 shipped
- The stock cable is damaged (but I will include it - the repair may be as easy as cutting out the call-button and re-soldering). You may need something like the FiiO RC-UE2 cable (option of least expense; BHphotovideo had a good price) - which would make the 10vi equivalent to the regular model (no microphone / button). I have no clean comply foam ear-tips available. You will likely want new tips - suggestions are listed below.

Detailed pics of Used Set: I've added 3 images to the imgur album depicting the contents of the USED set of Triple.FI 10vi. I do not have the comply foam tips or the 6" right-angled extension cable...nor do I have the original packaging. Everything else is there.

PICTURES: (phone camera): http://imgur.com/a/U2ggr

- 2 un-opened boxes (one of them is flipped) and the used set on top with comply foam tips (I'm not shipping out these used foam tips). The blue tape is on the damaged cable...wrapping it around the silence button enables operation. I didn't take the time to figure that out...I may just buy the new FiiO cable myself.

Payment: Paypal preferred. Prices assume continental USA. PM and/or post in this thread for details.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=41586 (I've had many more trades than listed, but... whatever)

Important Notes:

The fidelity is QUITE dependent upon the fit/seal, and whether the sound is being muffled by this fit. The foam ear-tips are a bit expensive:
- Shure Olives (probably small or medium) are ok.
- Comply T-series foams are ok (2 sets included by default).
- The triple-flanged silicone-style are ok, and often inexpensive (ebay?).
I couldn't get a seal at all with the included black earbud-like tips. When I did find what worked, I judged that the Triple.Fi 10 was able to resolve substantial detail. You may need to experiment.

CAUTION when using In-Ear Monitors: Be very careful about the OUTPUT. Even if you do not think you are playing them LOUD, do not get ahead of yourself. Judge the comfort of a listening session by how your ears feel well after you're finished listening. Also: take breaks - you may not know WHEN you're suffering ear-fatigue / damage. Hearing sensitivity may gradually decline during a listening session as a protective mechanism.

And NO: I did not damage my hearing. I'm very cautious.

***SOLD ITEMS***

(2) pairs of Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 (triple armature In-Ear-Monitors). - **SOLD**
- They are entirely un-used in un-opened factory packaging (have been sitting in a box on a bookshelf)

Last edited:
Added 3 new images to the imgur gallery - shows the used 10vi set.

Decreased price on boxed sets

Last edited:
Back