FS: Two iPod Shuffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

starhawk

[H]F Junkie
BOTH SOLD, THANKS [H]!!

I have two iPod Shuffles. 1gb capacity, 2nd generation. *shrugs* I like the look and don't need to carry my entire music collection with me everywhere I go. Both of these iPods work AFAIK -- but I can't use them because my OS (Puppy Linux) has a driver conflict between them and another system component.

Heat --> laserhawk64 (41-0-0) Please (if nothing else) read the sole item under "Discussion", it's important.
I take Paypal and I ship USPS.
I pack shit good, and I get it out fast.

Trades: I'm looking for an orange "Mini Clip MP3 Player" like you see on eBay -- it'd be great to get one with integrated storage, although the microSD requirement isn't a dealbreaker. I really don't need more than 1-2gb storage...

...a few other notes...

These prices should be pretty low, I checked eBay and priced to beat it. I'm open to offers, of course, but if you lowball, please give me a reason why. Depending on the reasoning, I might be willing to work with you.

Also -- please do not message me in txt-speak, I can't read that shit. If you're on a phone and can't take the time to make it readable, wait till you get to a real keyboard -- I'll be here, promise ;)

...now onto the good stuff...

IPOD SHUFFLE #1 is silver; I got it from a fellow [H]er. It comes with most of a cheap eBay-issue dock -- I took the bottom off because I wanted to see what was inside :p (not much!) Of course I can no longer find the bottom piece... sorry... EDIT 10 JUL 2014 -- Found it! I'll include the bottom piece unless you tell me not to, although I'm not reattaching it.
$15+shipping

IPOD SHUFFLE #2 is SOLD

EDIT: whoops, forgot photos!
K0lU171l.jpg

pEvpwVWl.jpg

rRT26LNl.jpg

lwnUjDLl.jpg

EDIT2: iPod #2 (the red one) is sold. Yay! Also, found the bottom for the eBay dock included w/ iPod #1 (the silver one).

Last edited:
Red iPod sold pending payment.

EDIT: SOLD, fo real. Editing first post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back