FS: Turtle Beach PX5 (7.1 wireless headphones PC xbox ps3), iPhone 3GS, inFAMOUS 2

VulcaN

[H]ard|Gawd
Turtle Beach EarForce PX5 - The mother of all wireless gaming headsets. I've used this on my PC and PS3 and its excellent. It has seen light use for a few months and still works perfectly as the day it was new. You can use standard AA batteries (two) but I like to use Sanyo enloop rechargeables.

Excellent sound quality for wireless headphones, top of the pack (I've tried a few). It can decode some dolby digital signals so you can bitstream to the mini receiver (I have used this for a few movies).

Microphone is great for vent / teamspeak / works perfectly with the PS3 / Xbox 360. Not being tethered down by a cord when I game is priceless, especially when I move from the PC to the couch (HTPC + PS3). Great for night gaming, cant kick on the surround sound system when the wife is asleep.

dsc6667l.jpg
dsc6677b.jpg

dsc6675s.jpg

Used in a clean household / non smoking / no gross sweat-stains or any bad hygiene on those earcups, dont worry- I use q-tips!

Past few auctions on ebay went for $175-200 setting the [H] price at SOLD

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
iPhone 3GS
at&t iPhone 3GS. This is on AT&T but can be jailbroken as I have not updated the firmware / OS for a couple releases now and according to the iphone jailbrake matrix it can be fully jailbroken, untethered. Good condition as you can see from the photos, no scratches beyond normal use and was always kept in a case. You get the two cases pictured. Unfortunately the last case I had on it left some honeycomb pattern on the back of the iphone and you can kinda see it in the photo between the apple logo and the word iPhone, its faint and you could probably get this off with some kind of solution, but this was the best I could do with plain water and a paper towel.

[IM]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5369/dsc6654c.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9696/dsc6656.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5017/dsc6657y.jpg[/IMG]

Please note that while this phone does come with the apple USB cable, it does not come with the wall plug charging adapter or headphones.
Looks like the price here and ebay is around 170-190 depending on condition. I am going to knock off a few bucks for the slightly imprinted backside and ask for SOLD

inFAMOUS 2 for the PS3
Great game, but I got two copies for my birthday >.<
Still shrink-wrapped of course, never opened.

dsc6659z.jpg

SOLD

I take great care of my hardware and this will come with all the boxes / documentation / etc. Heatware under Vulcan
Non-smoking household. Not looking for any trades right now, sorry.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what camera did you take these piks with?

iPhone sold.

If you buy both the headphones and PS3 game you will get a discount of $15!

Back