FS: thermalright SI-97a, 92mm tornado, PS1 & PS2 games, dvds.. yeah..

__hollywood|meow

[H]ard|Gawd
ADDED MvC2 + DoA2 HC + MEGAMAN X collection 3/17 /me cries

PRICE DROPS 3/07

heat/ebay under "hollywoodmeow" (no quotes). on the trusted traders list of established traders at guru3d. blah blah blah.. i have feedback. i can only accept paypal for these transactions unless you feel like overnighting a money order.. time sensitive here, sorry. shipping is listed with each item and i will ship to US ONLY. prices are freaking negotiable because i need money liek now pls..

so, as the title states i have for sale the following items:

thermalright SI-97A heatsink - $20 SHIPPED - SOLDSOLDSOLD

will come in original box, all original mounting hardware (for socket A, 754, 939, 940 if im not mistaken), instructions in case you're dumb, and that tube of proprietary thermal paste that you probably dont even want. gently used. one of the best socket A heatsinks around, worked great on my 939 chip too after i updated the ol rig, keeping it VERY cool, until i recently upgraded to an SI-128.. no longer need this.

vantec 92mm tornado fan - $9 SHIPPED, OR BUY HSF COMBO FOR $25 SHIPPED - SOLDSOLDSOLD

will come in original box w/ metal grille, believe me you'll want the grille for the sake of your fingertips.. gently used in conjunction with above heatsink. this thing is a monster, pushes insane CFM at the expense of being, well.. loud.. personally i used a rheostat (who wouldn't?)

GAMES

final fantasy IX for PS1, PS2 - $15 SHIPPED > $7 SHIPPED - SOLDSOLDSOLD

ffix105fo6.jpg

ffix104fi7.jpg

you know, its got four discs and some evil sorcerer, the red hair guy, and some other crap also happens. its great. ive never played it but my friend did sometimes. its the original black bar, not the greatest hits release, if thats important. final fantasy is not my cup of tea. is this price fair? i dont even know. i think it is..?

neo contra for PS2 - $10 SHIPPED > $6 SHIPPED - SOLDSOLDSOLD

this game is definitely not the best contra game (read some reviews if you dare), but i found it extremely fun to play, especially with somebody else.. frantically slaughtering wave after wave of unrelenting alien mutant things, hostile walking vagina things, and giant grotesque monster boss things, over and over and over, until you unlock all the weapons and characters and EVERYTHING and get perfect ratings and then your gf stops playing it with you, so you dont care about console gaming anymore and want to sell it.

tekken 5 for PS2 - $10 SHIPPED - SOLDSOLDSOLD

um, its tekken? i dont know what you want me to write, but this game is awesome.

if this stuff doesnt sell i might have to put DOA2 hardcore and MvC2 up. dont make me do that, ill cry. seriously.

okay fine..

MEGAMAN X Collection - $15 SHIPPED

megaman X #1-6 + battle and chase racing game previously unreleased in the US, original and sketch art, soundtracks, remixed sountracks, other unlockables. the best megaman games ever on one disc.. if you like side-scrollers this is for you.

Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore - $14 SHIPPED

rare classic fighting game, expanded costumes/unlockables from DoA2. fantastic counter system, combo sequences, did i mention lots of boob physics? yeah.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 for PS2 - $65 + shipping (???)

if DoA2 is rare then this is practically fuckin extinct.. insanely vibrant fast-paced team fighting game; if you're looking for it you know exactly what this is. so yeah. the disc has a number of VERY shallow small scratches, but it plays 100% PERFECT despite the wear. speaking of the wear, i tried to photograph it for evidence but even in the sunlight it doesnt even really show up on the camera i used.. ebay has these going for 80-100 bucks, which is a little ridiculous at the top end of things.. so make an offer, because im not sure how much this should even go for.

mvc22334ep2.jpg

mvc22332lm8.jpg

DVDS

28 days later - $9 SHIPPED > $5 SHIPPED

i watched this once, literally, so basically mint here

fight club collectors edition - $13 SHIPPED > $6 SHIPPED

i watch dvds once and then shelve them forever. this is no exception..

SNL - best of chris farley + adam sandler + will ferrell (3 discs) - $10 SHIPPED > $7 SHIPPED

funny, but expendable to me right now. moar cowbell!!1

if you guys feel like it, could you please give this thread a bump? it'd be much appreciated. thanks! oh, and need to get in touch with me for some reason? do i have stupid prices because i am inept? just PM me.

Back