FS: The Laid Off,Unexpected Medical Bills,Trying To Go Back To College Sale

Well as mentioned in the title, things are going pretty crazy for me right now and getting extra money any way I can is high priority for me.

Heat = tazzmissionx

Prices listed include shipping and insurance.
Shipping will more than likely be USPS due to my remote location, within the US only please
Payments accepted: Money Order, Cashier Check, Check
I will ship first to members based upon heat/references.

THANK YOU to the members that have currently purchased items from me, checked out this thread and/or bumped this thread.

Used, fairly good condition Wii with Wii Sports bundle, adding on to the bundle, a classic controller, 1 Wiimote, 1 nunchuk, 1GB SD card, Super Mario Galaxy and a Wii component cable - SOLD,SHIPPED - CzYaZnMaN1213

If you have questions ask or pm me.

Have you considered google checkout?
If I was going to be an active buyer/seller I would consider this route or attempt to reestablish my faith in Paypal but that is not the case, this sale is purely situational and not just me trying to offload stuff I don't want anymore.

Free bump for a guy who needs a break. That was a great deal on that PS3.

bump for a good guy

have you filed for unemployment?

Yeah, I filed for unemployment but what I am receiving barely covers bills that I can't avoid paying. The job prospects around where I live is bad, lots of layoffs are happening, business are drastically reducing their operating hours and some business have closed including the one that I worked for. I had to move back in with my parents.

The guy is legit -- I got the PS3 in a timely manner and just as described. Buy with confidence.

Back