FS: Tablet/Laptop Lenovo x220T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

Limp Gawd
Selling my 7 month old convertible laptop. Lenovo X220T. This machine has a i5 2520 processor 4gb of ram and a 320 gb hdd. Great laptop and in great shape. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

I have added a 3 cell battery to this laptop so it will come with both.

I have also added a 120gb mydigital ssd to this laptop and it now flies!

Looking for 950 Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. I still have the original box for this laptop and it still has about 2.5 years left on the warranty.
Add $150 for the 120gb msata ssd.

Heatware, http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=53541
20111110_070259.jpg

20111110_070227.jpg

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye candies?

Is this the gorilla glass model, or the multitouch one?

This is the multitouch version. As far as a desktop. Doubtful really that I need one. I don't game on the PC anymore, only 360 or ps3 and rarely at that. College + work see's to it that I rarely have time to game whatsoever.

Added a couple pictures snapped with the phone.

sSBU7nrjbv0zAuXFvkkL6q4hXM8LB-qYiWQdUHPjN5I

Sxo_eZo9Zaj3Gg930hyLta4hXM8LB-qYiWQdUHPjN5I

Last edited:
price dropped again, someone buy this so I have xmas gift moneys for family and Secret Santa

Have one of these. Bump

Might be helpful if you indicate machine type, processor, the fact it has the WWAN module, if it has SSD and so forth.

MM, in my first post. I mentioned this has the 320gb hdd. No msata ssd :(. I specified i5 processor, these laptops only came with a i5 2520 processor. No wwan module. x220T is the machine type. Thank you for being helpful though. A couple of nibbles have happened but nothing concrete yet :(

Price dropping to 1000 as well.

Last edited:
I've been waiting to pick up an x220t since they were released. Unfortunately I wouldn't consider dropping 1k on it. If I had something that you wanted to help ease the cash price.. then I might consider it, but I doubt you are looking for partial trades.

Free bump

killdrith, there is a slight possibility of a partial trade. What you got in mind?

Rebump, Trying to sell this again. Lowered price a bit. Added second battery and now with ssd goodness.

Have you tried installing Windows 8 on it and using it as a tablet? How well does that work?

I tried windows 8 for like 5 minutes on the tablet. I hated the interface and wiped it. Sorry!..
Bump, lets get this sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back