FS/T: Beats by Dre Pro - Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramenraider

Limp Gawd
SOLD

heatware: ramenraider

I won these at a local lan party a few weeks ago. They actually sound really clear and crisp, probably what you would want for studio monitoring. I wouldn't recommend these for purely music listening, they aren't very colored and might leave a lot of the sound feeling flat.

I also noticed that these squeeze your head pretty tight. I have a fairly average sized head but they get a little uncomfortable after a while. Maybe it's just because they are still new and I rarely wear them. I also noticed that the sliding clip that allow you to adjust the length of the left side are very loose. Sometimes when I spread the earphones apart to put them on my head the left side slides back to a shorter position which is kind of annoying. Also the right side is actually really stiff, I guess it won't slip at least!

I'd recommend these for studio use or audiophiles, probably not for the average consumer.

Beats by Dre Pro - SOLD

pro.JPG
pro2.JPG

pro3.JPG
pro.JPG

You'll get everything except for the cleaning cloth, I used it and can't find it anymore ><

Trades:
Anything of Value

SOLD:
Monster Beats Pro SOLD to capt_zman
Corsair 850TX PSU SOLD
i7 930 D0 - $200 shipped SOLD
Asus Rampage Extreme II - $240 shipped SOLD
Corsair Dominator 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3-1600 - $75 shipped SOLD
Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800mhz 2x2GB - $40 shipped SOLD to trungerz
BFG Tech EX-1000 1000W Modular PSU - $80 shipped SOLD TO BLERT
Logitech G13 Gamepad - $60 shipped SOLD TO STARWA1KER
ASUS Royal Knight 120mm EBR CPU Cooler TRADED TO Bl0cks
Seagate Barracuda 1TB - $50 shipped SOLD TO ThoseSneakyFrench
HAWX 2 - $10 SOLD

Last edited:
not crapping the thread, just any audiophiles out there can you guys justify the price these beats headphones are getting?

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back