FS/T 13” Macbook Intel C2D 2.0GHz 1GB RAM 75GB HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbert3

[H]ard|Gawd
--------------------------------------------------------
SOLD!
--------------------------------------------------------
Selling this Macbook for a friend, if you have any questions, please give me a bit to respond as I have to forward him the questions.

Updates

Details:
FS/T 13” Macbook

This is a Apple Certified Reconditioned Macbook. It’s barely a month old, and is in perfect condition (so it has no scratches, scrapes, or smudges.)

13” Inch Screen
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 ghz
1gig RAM
75gig HDD
iSight Built-in Camera
CD-RW/DVD Drive (not DVD-R!)
Power Cable / Charger

Operating System: It’s currently partitioned and running Leopard and Windows XP Professional through Boot Camp. Can be restored to factory settings if requested.

Looking for either:
$600 (shipped!)
PS3 + Cash
Wii + Cash

Payment methods accepted:
Check (Have to wait til the money is cleared out for this one)
Money Order
Paypal

I believe X3100. Don't think any of the models had the GMA 950

EDIT: Nope, pre-November models had GMA 950. Didn't know that.

And answering the question below me all refurbs come with a 1 year warranty and during that time you have to purchase Apple Care (if you want, adds 3 more years) before it runs out.

Does the X3100 use share memory or dedicated ?

And any idea which one is better GMA 950 or the ATi onboard ?

The X3100 is also Intel, not sure if that is what you meant when you said ATi, but the X3100 is better than the 950. The 950 uses 64 MB of shared memory and the X3100 uses up to 144 MB of shared memory. Neither have dedicated.

Does it come with everything that it originally came with? Charger, etc? If so, and this has Applecare on it then I will take it 100%. Let me know and I'll pay you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back