FS: SunbeamTech Clear Acryllic Case and Golf Stuff, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaTech

2[H]4U
If anyone golfs or is wanting to learn how to golf, I have a club set with bag and some balls that I am wanting to sell.

Details:
Golf Balls: 87 balls ranging from range balls to Callaway and everything in between. 90% of them are good...the others I used if I was attempting to hit over water etc.

Bag: Daytrek red and black with tripod and Izzo dual shoulder straps (to wear like a backpack). Has 7 pockets for tons of storage, 4 dividers in the main part and a sleeve for your umbrella. Also comes with the top cover for when it rains.

Clubs: Orlimar 302 SF club heads on FM Precision "Performance Flight Firm" shaft (steel) and Orlimar branded grips, 3-9 and PW. I was told this was a pretty good set when I bought them, and I have no real complaints (other than I have no time to play golf). Also included is a Callaway Big Bertha "Steelhead Plus" 1 wood that has some sky marks on it, but is still a good driver. Also, there is a 9 fairway wood and a putter, but they aren't really good brands, so I won't mention them other than the fact that I'll send them as well. All clubs are RIGHT handed.

Shipping is going to be a nightmare on this (probably around $50)...so I'll sell them for $150 with shipping included...or best offer.

I have 99.5% positive feedback on eBay and, if I could remember my Heat account, it would show 1 positive and no neg there.

If you want pictures, please PM and I'll email them to you.

Thanks!

Evening bump!

Will consider offers and trade (well, some trade)

Afternoon bump...removed the case as it sold. Only golf stuff now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back