FS: Summer Cleaning Sale

MrE

2[H]4U
I have a 4 month old Shuttle SN85G4 version1 that has no modifications on it (Case fan grill still in tact). This is the straight black case with card reader on front and slide out hdd tray along with the version1 motherboard and ICE unit. It's all boxed with CD/Manuals/Cables and ready to ship. I'm asking $250 which includes shipping in the US. To sweeten the deal, I'm adding a Shuttle Silver Case Bag to this ($30 value) for all your LANing needs.

2.5" 20Gb Hitachi UATA100 Notebook drive. This was pulled out of a 3 day old RCA Lyra RD2780 MP3 Player in care of an 80Gb drive. There is no label on the hard disk itself, but works quite well and is formatted currently with DOS 6.22/FAT16 partition. Asking $40 shipped

And some SCSI stuff:

Adaptec ASC-39160 Dual Channel Ultra160 SCSI Controller (Sealed in ESD Bag) asking $60 shipped
Adaptec 2940UW UltraWide SCSI Controller (quantity 4) Asking $13.95 for the first card and $10.50 for each additional card (this price includes shipping)

Fujitsu 9.1Gb 7200RPM Ultra2 LVD MAE3091LP (labeled Compaq) 68 pin - $20
Quantum XP32275W 2Gb Wide 68 pin drive - $5
Quantum Viking II WLS 4.5Gb 68 pin drive (Evaluation Unit) - $10
IBM DDRS-34560W 4.5Gb Wide 68 pin drive -$5
Quantum Viking II 9.1WSE Wide 68 pin drive - $10
Quantum Viking II 9.1 WLS LVD 68 pin drive -$15
IBM DCAS-32160 2.1Gb Wide 68 pin drive -$5
Seagate ST32171W Barracuda 2.1Gb Wide 68 pin drive -$5
Quantum Atlas IV 9.1Gb LVD SCSI-3 68 pin drive -$20

Or, if someone wants the whole hard drive lot, I'd combine all for $60 which includes shipping.

DVD's
Analyze This (played once) $8 plus shipping
John Q new still sealed $8 plus shipping
Planet of the Apes 2-disc special edition new still sealed $10 plus shipping

Matrox G45 Dual Head AGP video Card (G45+MDHA320DB). I believe this is a 32Mb card? SOLD!!!

Adaptec ASC-29160N Ultra160 SCSI Controller (Sealed in ESD Bag) SOLD!!!

Wario Ware Inc. used one time: SOLD!!!

Cendyne / Pioneer DVR-105 4x DVD-R/-RW DVD Burner: This has been used in a USB 2.0 enclosure for approx. 1 year with light use (total of 80 DVD's burned) - $50 shipped for the internal model, or $70 shipped with the external USB 2.0 Case - Sold

Biostar M7SUA Socket A/462 MicroATX Motherboard (v6.2). I have the Manuals, CD/Cables/Original Box/ I/O bracket - $35 SOLD

CoolJag Copper CPU cooler for Rackmount U1/U2 servers (low profile) for Socket478/603 Low Profile Cooler I'd like $15 SOLD

Built By ATI 9700Pro 128Mb Video. This is a well cared for card that I've removed the stock heatsink and fan and replaced them with the Iceberq4 unit with Ramsinks. I have the original fan for those interested. Also, I have the box, manuals, S-video adapter, and VGA-DVI adapter included.
$135 SOLD

Next, I have a Shuttle PF16 that I just picked up off of eBay three weeks ago so this mesh case lid hasn't seen much use. I paid $55 + shipping, but I will let it go for $45 shipped in the US. SOLD

I have a heatware account under Mstrmold, with 3-0-0 feedback. My eBay account is also under mstrmold with 255-0-0 feedbacks. Paypal account is a verified business account with 54 verified transactions.

Regards,

-E

and bumped again. Added a few more items and reduced prices as well.

-E

Added more items: DVD burner and DVD/CDRW combo drive.

-E

cutting down on the bumps to one a day. ;) don't make me sell this on eBay :)

-E

so I guess the wife wanted her shelf back damn thats alot of space
bump...

You didn't see the amount of stuff I started with. This is only a small selection of items. The rest went to another "unmentioned" site. ;)

Mr E... did you used to run a hotline server like 2-3 years ago?!

Nope, no relation sorry.

-E

Bump for a great trader !!

Product was better than described with DAMNFAST shipping.

better make sure that the xbox drive is unlocked... it may be useless to someone if its not.
they do make nice USB HD's though :D :D

Morning bump. I need to check on the xbox drive to see. I'll try formatting it to see if it is seen in Windows XP.

-E

A bump bump here, a bump bump there, everywhere a bump bump.

-E

Added Shuttle SN85G4v1 and Shuttle PF16 Black Mesh Case Lid.

-E

Back