FS: Steelseries 7G White PBT, MSI 6950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan UCF

[H]ard|Gawd
Closing thread to open a more general FS/FT thread.

Preface: Just recently got engaged and I want to start to prepare for wedding deposits and pay some dental bills.

• I would like to try and keep shipping to the main 48 only, but if you are willing to pay a little extra I'm open to shipping elsewhere
    If you want images at certain angles or anything just ask
    heatware under danucf (30-0-0)
    Payment via PayPal preferred, also accept amazon payments

Whats for sale:
Steelseries 7G $85 shipped I purchased the keyboard for around $150. It is pictured with white PBTs but those of sold

• MX Blacks with the original ABS set of keys that have minimal shine, an extra space bar, an extra enter key
    Superlube on all the stabilizers so they will never squeak
    Original box with everything that it included, even the wrist rest which is not pictured
    Very feature rich board with two USB ports, and Headphone/mic ports

bcSo0l.jpg

4FIu5l.jpg

1Jx4Yl.jpg

Extras
I will include a black on red, a Black on Yellow Geekhack key, and a Teamliquid key as bonus.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with accessories $325 shipped

• 32GB Wifi only model
    Rooted, I can remove root if you want
    CM9 - everything works but the camera (Ice Cream Sandwich). I can put CM10 Preview (Jelly Bean), or restore it to stock
    Samsung brand Car Charger
    Samsung Hard cover flip open case
    Samsung USB device adapter
    The Gorilla Glass screen has one small scratch on the lower left quadrant. Barely visible
Images upon request
Extras
I'll add in a Team Liquid cap, or Black on Yellow Geekhack cap to this already amazing deal.

Incase Sonic Headphones $60 shipped Barely used, ran them with pink noise to break them in. Original box

• 40mm Drivers
    2 Cables in grey, and the light blue that matches inside the cans
    Zip up carry case
    Product link
A5fH4l.jpg

Two Scythe 120mm Thicker Fans Model: DFS123812H-3000 $8 shipped or $14 for both

• 3000 RPM
    133 CFM
    45.9 dBA
Three Scythe 120mm Thinner Fans Model: SY1225SL12SH $9 shipped or $16 for two or $22 for three

• 1900 RPM
    110 CFM
    37 dBA
HXuYol.jpg

Silverstone Temjin Series TJ09-B Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower case $155 shipped

• Removable motherboard tray
    Slide out internal 3.5 bays
    Original box and everything it came with
    Product Link

IwIATl.jpg

Extras
If the 120mm fans have not sold I'll include two of the thin 120s for the empty fan slots in the top of the case. The thick fans will not fit in that position.

Logitech G9 Original Laser Mouse $25 shipped Have one extra grip, and may not have the box any more.
Images upon request

MSI brand ATI 6950 with the extra 6970 shaders unlocked in the biosSOLD $160 shipped Never ran this card overclocked

• The part number is R6950 - 2PM2D2GD5
    I have the original box and probably everything it came with
    Product link
Images upon request

Steelseries Siberia V2 Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC versionSOLD - $45 shipped

• 50mm audio drivers
    Retractable Microphone
    USB adapter for PS3, Xbox 360, or PC with extra long cable
    Product link

Steelseries SenseiSOLD - $65 shipped barely used for only 10-20 hours in Starcraft 2, I have another mouse for while in Windows and other games. I like a larger palm grip mouse personally.
Images upon request.

Logitech G35 headset SOLD - $50
Images upon request

Orange PBT 37 Set of Keycaps from Qtan Sold $20 shipped

• These have hardly been used, put them on my KBT Pure to show what they look like, the orange backlighting even shows through them fairly well
Trade interest:
Nvidia 670 or 680 GTX, Or Ati 7950 or 7970
Almost any Leopold FC700R
Topre Realforce keyboards in full size or TKL
Geekhack double shots (anything but Black on Yellow, Green on Blue, and Red on White)
Poker/Pure Aluminum case
Offer anything that might be interesting

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
stumbled on this thread... i live near UCF :)

If you want to buy something I'll make it considerably cheaper and bring it to you myself. I haven't added it yet but I have a Coolermaster Quickfire Tenkeyless keyboard with MX Blues. Only typed on it for about an hour before I decided that I don't like MX Blues.

Bump PBT Keycaps and Sensei sold, selling the 7G with original keycaps now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back