FS: Steam Link and Xbox Series X/S Controller.

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
I have for sale a "Vintage" Steam Link. It is in really good condition. I have openend it up to see why it is so dang heavy for its size. There is a solid block of metal being used as a heatsink. It has no fins, just a plain block of metal, not sure what as it is pretty heavy for its size. Item is working, I installed all the updates yesterday to make sure, played a little Disney Speedstorm and it worked fine. I would like $20 for it Shipped USPS Priorty, shipping is going to be at least $10, so I am not making any money on this, just don't need it and thought maybe someone could use it either as is or modding it. It is in the original box w/ the international power adapter and HDMI Cable.

I also have a Carbon Black Xbox Series X/S Controller. I have used it very little and is in great condition. I keep it in a hard carrying case to keep it protected. I mainly use my Xbox One Controller I got through the Xbox custom store. Still has the box however I do not have the stock USB cable. $45 Shipped.

If you want both I will let them go for $50 Shipped and throw in a 10ft USB A-C Cable as you will need it with the Steam Link as it does not support wireless controllers. (shipping with USPS Priorty Flat Rate Medium Box-B will be at least $17)

I have Heatware. If interested we can discuss payment options.

Last edited:
If you want the Steam Link, Xbox Controller, and USB Cable I will let it go for $50 Shipped.

Back