FS: sr-2 and g34 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedfly

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2012
I'm downsizing the farm for the summer and have a few toys to part with.

EDIT: This is now open to folders from any team.

Shipping is included in all prices to the continental US. Shipped to PayPal verified addresses only. No Trades. Heat under firedfly.

SOLD $350 - Opteron 6176 (OS6176WKTCEGO)

SOLD $300 - Opteron 6174 (OS6174WKTCEGO)

SOLD $300 - Opteron 6172 (OS6172WKTCEGO)

SOLD $275 - EVGA SR-2. This should come with all of the original accessories, but is not guaranteed. If there is a specific accessory that you want, let me know and I can check if it is in the box. Currently the small cpu backplate is installed. The larger cpu backplates for LGA-1366 HSF's are in the box.

SOLD $75 - Four (4) CM 212+'s modified to work on g34 sockets using musky's mod.

SOLD $160 - 4 kits of G.Skill F3-10666CL7Q-8GBXH (4x2gb per kit; 16 sticks total).

Last edited:
ill 2nd the good trader statements .... if i didnt swear off buying stuff, i would be all over another SR2 ...... just because

Hope these fold for [H] soon!

Last edited:
Can this particular SR-2 do 200 BCLK? The one I have right now can't, so if this can there's a slight chance I'll by it :p

With SR-2's the board is also a very large limitation, most SR-2's are not known to hit 200, 195 yes, but 200+ is the magic number

Can this particular SR-2 do 200 BCLK? The one I have right now can't, so if this can there's a slight chance I'll by it :p

I had the sr-2 running at 200 BCLK for several months using a pair of E5645's. The system would crash about once per month, so not perfectly stable. I'm not sure if that was the board or the CPUs. It was stable enough for me to use.

About a month before I stopped using it, the system started to crash once or twice a week. I dropped the BCLK to 195 and the issues went away. Again, I'm not sure if that was board or CPU limited.

If any [H]orde members are interested, make me an offer. I will open the listing up to all active folders on Thursday.

I've opened the sale up to folders from any team.

The 6174 and 6176 are still available. If you are interested let me know by the weekend. If I don't receive interest by then I will start pursuing non-folder sales opportunities.

I did one last price drop on the 6174 and 6176. I'd like these chips to remain folding, so someone take them off my hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back