FS: Silverstone 1200W PSU, HP N40L, 580 Classified Waterblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP N40L Microserver
I bought this locally NIB from a guy on Craigslist. I don't have the original receipt and the serial number doesn't show anything for warranty.

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but are you saying that the serial shows it's never had warranty/RMA service done, or it doesn't show up as having a warranty, therefore if it dies the buyer is SOL? :confused:

Thanks, bump, and trying to figure ways of scraping up scratch for it.

*looks at abdomen* "Mmmmmm, I don't really need two kidneys......"

Sorry if I'm being dense here, but are you saying that the serial shows it's never had warranty/RMA service done, or it doesn't show up as having a warranty, therefore if it dies the buyer is SOL? :confused:

Sorry for the confusion, and I'll reword the original post to make it more clear, but I would say there's no remaining warranty. I think it's less than a year old but I didn't get a receipt from the original buyer so I can't prove purchase date. If you have any more questions though let me know!

HP N40L Microserver
I bought this locally NIB from a guy on Craigslist. I don't have the original receipt and HP's online warranty checker doesn't show anything. Assume no warranty support from HP. I bought it with the intention to use it as a home NAS mostly for media. I never had a good place to put it that my kid wasn't going to be able to tamper with it so the project got put on hold. Now I think I'll just go with a simple external HDD off my router to keep things simple.
It has very little use, maybe 10-15 hours total. Comes with the standard 250GB HDD and I'll throw in the upgraded 2x4GB Kingston ECC DDR3, a molex to 2x SATA power adapter, an 18" eSATA to SATA adapter, and an 8GB thumb drive I was using to run ESXi. It does the modified BIOS already installed. And I may even have a 5.25" to 3.5" adapter already in drive bay that I'll include if it is.
$275 shipped OBO Will take a few extra days to ship as I still need to format the HDD and thumb drive. Pending

Paypal sent for the HP 40L server. :)

Bump. Wish I had the money for that N40L right now. :(

NO! IT"S MINE! ALL MINE! ...AND...AND WHAT"S MINE IS MINE!:mad:

PisUYEq.jpg

Sold waiting feedback
HP N40L Microserver

speaking of that, turns out the slow speeds was indeed the networking cables. New cat 6 came from monoprice today and it kicked the speeds right up there. The Switch went from 100mb LED to the 1000mb LED lighting up as soon as those cables went in. Also have been able to populate those last two slots, and they showed up in unRAID. So I'm happy. HEAT coming your way.

I love this little thing.:D

A "good trader" bump for the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back