FS: SFF gaming system including i7-4770k, 1 TB SSD, 16 gb DDR3, optional GTX 980

tviceman

Limp Gawd
Going to be moving and I don't know how long the system will be in storage so I think I'd rather try to sell it and rebuild sometime next year. No pics because it's already boxed but I will gladly take pics for serious inquiries. Complete list of the specs:

Fractal Design Node 304 SFF Case
Intel Core i7-4770k
Thermaltake Frio Tower CPU cooler
Asrock Z87e-ITX motherboard
16gb RAM (2 x 8gigs, I can't remember for sure what speed and latency is but I can get that info prior to sale)
1 TB Crucial SSD
Silverstone ST45SF-G 450w modular power supply with short cable kit
Windows 10 installed (upgrade from Windows 7)

SOLD! shipping negotiable to CONUS

Optional MSI Gaming Geforce GTX 980 - SOLD! shipping negotiable to CONUS

The system has been and still is phenomenal. No issues at all. The 4770k has been delidded and has been run at a very conservative 4.0ghz 24/7 at 1.1v. The GTX 980 has run at ~1465mhz / 7900mhz every day no issues. I replaced the stock case fans with quieter, higher flow fans. The system is both very efficient and quiet. It draws a maximum of ~330 watts at the wall during a continuous vsync-off Metro Last Light benchmark loop. Steam VR benchmark scores a 9.7. The rig has been used for very little besides web surfing for the past 6 months. I am absolutely not interested in parting out the components besides selling the graphics card separate as already stated.

For interest or more information, please reply or PM me.

heatware: Reviews/Feedback for ajvitaly | HeatWare.com
ebay: ajvitaly on eBay

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back