FS: Sennheiser PC360 Headset, Enermax White LED 120MM Fans, Xonar Cards, KB and Mice

Velkruel

Limp Gawd
Hello --

Cleaning out excess hardware in trying to get my office organized, I've run across a few items I'd like to have someone take off my hands.

Please see terms below:

-- All items are listed at a pretty fair price and include shipping with insurance.
-- All shipments come with tracking which is provided to the Paypal account email used.
-- I ship within 2 business days unless other terms are arranged (expedited shipping) via PM.
-- My Heatware is available under velkruel.

Please take a look at the list and prices and feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks again!

---

----------------------------------
ITEMS FOR SALE
(4) ENERMAX 120MM CLUSTER WHITE LED FANS -- BNIB
These are great looking fans and pretty good performers. I'm not sure they even make them any longer. They were going to be for an old build, but I never got around to using them, so they are sealed.
$13 each shipped | $45 shipped for all 4

FILCO MAJESTOUCH-2 NINJA TENKEYLESS MECHANICAL -- LIKE NEW
I hate to let this go but due to contraints with my new setup I'm going wireless. Board is in great shape.
$120 shipped

COOLERMASTER STORM SPAWN GAMING MOUSE -- LIKE NEW
Great shape. Bought it, tested it, didn't fit my hand very well.
$20 shipped

SOLD
SENNHEISER PC360 GAMING HEADSET -- LIKE NEW
Practically BNIB. This was a set Sennheiser replaced for me and I've literally used it for 2 days before deciding on something wireless. Otherwise I'd hang on to it as it's about the best you can do for an all-in-one setup.
--
$170 shipped - SOLD!

RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK WITH HYPERGLIDE PADS -- LIKE NEW
Great mouse, was my primary for ~2 months. Going with wireless via a G700. Has Hyperglide pads installed to prevent rubbing.
$38 shipped - SOLD!

LOGITECH G400 GAMING MOUSE WITH NO PREDICTION -- LIKE NEW
Great classic gaming mouse. Mine is from a batch with the serial noting it has no prediction. Just ended up going with a G700 instead.
$25 shipped - SOLD!

ASUS XONAR DG SOUND CARD -- LIKE NEW
Tested but never used long term.
$15 shipped - SOLD!

ASUS XONAR DX SOUND CARD -- LIKE NEW
I've moved to a wireless headset that has it's own USB sound processer, so I no longer need the card. Used for about 2 months and in great shape.
$55 shipped - SOLD!

--

Thanks again and PM me any questions or offers.

Last edited:
Back