FS: Sealed BNIB Logitech G700s

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3ta1head

I have a brand new G700s for sale, still sealed in box. In my opinion, this is the best wireless gaming mouse on the market currently. I ordered this mouse as a replacement for my original G700 which was suffering from a double clicking issue after many hundred hours of use, but I ended up repairing the switch and no longer need to replace it.

I paid $75+tax when I bought the G700s. I am asking SOLD CONUS via USPS Priority - my loss is your gain.

My heatware can be found here: Reviews/Feedback for m3ta1head | HeatWare.com

EbChu0Z.jpg

1ebcs9b.jpg

Last edited:
Updated with the history.

Attachments

• priceg700.PNG
    priceg700.PNG
    163.1 KB · Views: 26
I'm in no rush to sell, I've lowered my price to match Amazon (although it appears to be backordered at that price). Still a good deal for anyone that doesn't have Amazon prime or needs to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases. Considering my shipping cost will be in the region of $8-12 I am not keen on going lower than $50 shipped. I understand that you are looking for a bargain, but consider that I paid $82 for the mouse just a couple of months ago - tack on another $10 to ship it out and my expense is over $90. By selling it for $40 I would be taking a hit of more than $50, which is a bit too much for me to swallow on a brand new sealed item.

Last edited:
FYI Best Buy has this one for 50 (as of yesterday) Just letting you know. I have a g602 that I paid 55 for and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back