FS: Schiit Asgard 2 headphone amp

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I am selling my Schiit Asgard 2. It is only partially functional, please read the entire post before making an offer. The left channel on the rear outputs is no longer functioning. As I use this to output to powered monitors, this is a problem for me. As of this post, the headphone output is 100% functional. If you don't need the rear outputs, you wouldn't know the amp had an issue. I have no idea the extent of what is causing this problem. I have no way of knowing if it's a problem that will forever be isolated to the rear outputs, or if it's a sign of a developing issue that will some day effect the headphone functionality. In light of this, the amp is being sold 100% as-is, no refunds. Please be aware of this if you wish to purchase this amp.

I am the second owner of this amp, and as such have no warranty. It was purchased by me in July 2014, and the previous owner purchased it new from Schiit earlier this year. I spoke to Schiit and they said that it can be repaired outside of warranty, which is usually a nominal fee. Non-the-less, I've been looking for a reason to upgrade and this is it. I'm hoping what I can sell the amp for as-is will be a break-even with what I could sell it for fully functional after paying for shipping and service through Schiit.

I am asking for $140 OBO, which includes CONUS shipping, paypal fees, etc. Not shipping internationally. Heat is under Viper87227.

Back