FS: Sapphire Radeon 6990, Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5

Redshirt #24

2[H]4U
1. Your bog-standard Sapphire Radeon 6990, bought at launch. It's never been overclocked or used for mining, and it was pulled from my PC yesterday morning. It comes with all its original packaging and cables (possibly minus the miniDP-to-DP adapter--I have to find that).

$215 (via PayPal, by the way) shipped USPS within the continental US. <- SOLD to JordanCL

2. A replacement Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 EATX motherboard I received a few weeks ago from an RMA...it's still in the bag it was shipped in, and it has not been put in anything for any reason. (Thus, the following disclaimer: I don't know what BIOS it has on it, though I'm inclined to think it's F8...but I can't be sure of that. It will almost certainly need a BIOS update to support Ivy Bridge-E, and it might need one for the full range of Sandy Bridge-E chips.) It comes with all the accessories the original 'UD5 came with, including the unused 802.11n/BT PCIe adapter, and going off its serial number is still under warranty through early 2015.

$190 shipped USPS within the continental US. I might trade it for a couple of 3TB 3.5" hard drives, or some 2TB 5400RPM drives, or a PS Vita 32GB memory card and some cash...or some WoW game time cards and cash, I suppose.

(The itty bitty Heat yearns to be free)

Last edited:
A good-morning bump, and to belatedly answer Gillbot's question: I'd prefer money, of course, but I wouldn't be averse to trading it for something. Can't think of anything right this second that I need, though around here that doesn't mean much. :)

Back