FS: Sapphire HD 5870 *NEW* w/ 2 Games & Free Fed-Ex Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelRahc

Limp Gawd
FS: New Sapphire Radeon HD 5870
Free Fed-Ex Shipping & Fast turn-around!
$380 Shipped

atiphoto.jpg

Selling a brand new Sapphire HD 5870. Picked up 2 and brother backed out (something about "Wife Agg" lol). As much as I would like to X-Fire them.... I cant justify almost $1000 in video cards right now lol. Comes with Dirt 2 and Battlestations Pacific. Its new in box and never installed. Being on [H] you know what you are looking for. If you need tech information, Google it. No return policy from the egg.... just want to get back roughly what I put into it.

Save $30 off newegg + free Fed-Ex shipping to boot! It will be shipped out the next business day after payment recieved. Shipping is Ground. If you need it faster just pay difference. I'll pay $10 of shipping if going to Canada.

Will accept PayPal (non-gift) if shipped, or Cash local meet-up in the Orlando / Tampa Bay area.

Will ship free fed-ex ground to anywhere in con-US! Discount ship to anywhere else. US or Canada only. Need it faster just pay difference in shipping.

I don't have Heat yet. This will be my first Heat transaction. However my eBay seller account is 203 % 100% positive feedback [link]. I'm also PayPal Verified. If you really prefer I'm sure we can set up a private eBay auction if necessary.

100% guarentee non-DOA. If you have any issues whatsoever with it out of the box I'll refund it within first 7 days of receipt and deal with Sapphire myself if you want. Just please don't do anything that would void coverage.

First PM gets it.
Previous buyer changed mind..... serious buyer only please...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back