FS: Samsung A670 Verizon Phone

VanFanel89

2[H]4U
Girlfriend gave it to me - her pops got a new one.

Phone seems to be in a great condition minus a few scuffs and scratches here and there - nothing you would not expect from normal use. Phone comes with a clip, a pouch, a charger, manual, car chagers and headset.

Asking for 124$ shipped (120 if you pay with a money order).. I have heatware under Shadowfire and ebay under lromm. You can PM me, IM me at VanFanel89 or email me at geneATmrfanelDOTcom

Offers are welcomed!

Pix:

Nice phone I had one. But I thought you werent allowed to add to the price of the sale to cover paypal costs? Its against paypal TOS and against Hardforum rules but I could be wrong. Just dont want you to get a hassle about it or anything bro!

VanFanel89 said:
Girlfriend gave it to me - her pops got a new one.

Phone seems to be in a great condition minus a few scuffs and scratches here and there - nothing you would not expect from normal use. Phone comes with a clip, a pouch, a charger, manual, car chagers and headset.

Asking for 120$ shipped (please add 3% if you are paying with paypal). I have heatware under Shadowfire and ebay under lromm. You can PM me, IM me at VanFanel89 or email me at geneATmrfanelDOTcom

Offers are welcomed!
Read Rule 23

While I agree that it is stupid, but there is a easy way around it. Sell the phone for $124 and offer a $4 discount if paying MO, Cash, Local Pickup,etc.

You can charge people for using paypal, you just can't come out in the open and say you are doing it. Hell, you could add 3% to the price for all your items, then offer a 3% discount if not paying PayPal.

HarvInSTL said:
Read Rule 23

While I agree that it is stupid, but there is a easy way around it. Sell the phone for $124 and offer a $4 discount if paying MO, Cash, Local Pickup,etc.

You can charge people for using paypal, you just can't come out in the open and say you are doing it. Hell, you could add 3% to the price for all your items, then offer a 3% discount if not paying PayPal.

Done!

Thanks!

Verizon Samsung user here too.... i730 ;)

Back